The living room

(you know the drill, if you dont like spelling errors, I'm not the writer for you, I may edit in the future but Im trying to just knock out 30 fanfics and Ideas i got.  Aint no body got time to correct shit. yes I do know proper grammar, yes I have taken college English, But the real question is do the 15 year olds reading this shit actually care about an oxford comma.  The answer, no, they just want their anime ship porn.)

Kaidou led the boy to the living room.  k

"Why not watch tv in your room? I've been in there a million times before?" Saiki asked quizzically.

"I uhm,  thought maybe the couch would be more cozy." There was no way saiki would put moves on him in the living room.  Kaidou thought niavly.   Maybe if mom was home he wouldnt, but will he now?  'There you go kaidou, things are finally clicking.' Saiki laughed in his own head at his thoughts.

"The couch is fine." He said and took a seat at one end as he watched kaidou put his favorite movie in the VHS player.   

"This is my favorite! It's kung foo! The story is reaaally good and the fight scenes are even better." He bounced in glee.  Saiki lifted his arm up and set it around the back of the couch and got comfortable, he made a pretty obvious spot for Kaidou to come nuzzle into him.

"Oh." kaidou mumbled looking at saiki, who was now just patting the seat next to him to get the hint across.  Kaidous heart rate picked  up and he bit his lip nervously.  Kaidou decided to make his way over and sat down next to saiki, not exactly against him.  Saiki moved his arm and wrapped the boys shoulder and pulled him into his side.   

-----

Kaidou relaxed as time went on and he laid against Saikis chest.   The older pink haired lad would stroke his hand up and down the boys arm stimulating some kind of contact.   The smaller ones mind raced as he thought about Saikis hands.   He thought about what saiki said, and that shirtless picture.   God this was alot and he wasn't so sure anymore.  Did Saiki expect any?

The answer ? No, Saiki didn't expect anything from the boy and didn't want to hurt him.  He wanted to make him realize what he was denying.  Of course he wanted to do stuff with him, but he wanted to get him comfortable first.  Saiki wasnt all about sex,  but he knew if he didn't get the boy now, he may lose him to his own doubts.  

"Relax.." He smoothly whispered into the shell of the boys ear.  

"How did you know I was getting nervous? Is it that obvious?"

"No, I can feel your  heart  race." he lied.   

----------------

The movie ended and Kaidou hoped up and was so excited, adrenaline rushing.  He kicked the air like a move from a movie "This is the best movie!" He punched the air and jumped around the living room.  "This movie gets me so hyped up, Watch out world the jet black wings is here." He said and through a couple more ghost punches.  

Kaidou froze thinking about how he was shouting about the jet black wings and got embarrassed.  God why was he acting like such a dweeb? He got stiff and looked over to Saiki as he looked at him fondly.   Kaidou grew red.  

"What?" Saiki asked. 

"I- I don't know.  I think It's getting late." he changed the subject.  

"Yeah it is.  Probably a bit to late for me to go home." He got up and walked over to Kaidou.  He gripped his waist.  "We could, stay up late, play some games?" He asked. 

"G-games?" He swallowed thickly. "What kind of games?" 

"Maybe some touching games?" He asked 

"T-T-TOUCHING?" his eyes nearly popped out of his head.   

"Yeah." he said and pushed kaidou against the wall.  He crouched a bit and grabbed the boys legs and hoisted him up.  instinctively Kaidou wrapped his legs around him in order to not fall.

"S-Saiki!" He shouted as he grabbed the boys shoulders to stead himself.  Saiki leaned forward.  

"Touching games." he whispered against Kaidous neck.  "You tell me if something is okay. I'll do something and you tell me if you like it." he said and kissed the boys neck, pressing his body more against the boy and firmer against the wall.  Moving his hips against the smaller boy.

"Uh... Yeah.. thats nice." He thought.  He thought about the the sensations radiating through his body and where did it start? The Neck? Or down lower? That friction is nice. 

Saiki took mental notes of what the boy was thinking.  

"Do you want me to move anywhere else? Touch somewhere else?" He asked as he kissed the boys jaw and found a spot to start sucking and nipping.

"Uhh I dont-  I dont know." he said shakily, enjoying the mouth.  

"You can use me all you want? Any thing you want." He said and carried the boy to the couch and  laid him down and laid and laid over him.  He ran his hand to the boys crotch.  

"Wow siaki, you know you are so strong!" He noticed as he was carried effortlessly away.  "Oh! heh" he gasped as the hand found his groin.  

"Do you like this?" he asked and the boy was red faced and nodded cutely.  

"Y-yeah... IDONTWANTOHAVESEX." he blurted out.  Siaki slowed his hand movements. 

"That okay, baby." he whispered huskily in the boys ear,  "We don't have to go that far, we can go slow." he said in a deep voice.  

"HSITISHISHITHSITSHITSHITSHIT" kaidous mind raced cause damn Saiki is hot, Damn this was nice, Damn this was all so hot.  Siaki started to undo the boys pants and Kaidous hands shot up to cover his clearly embarrassed face. 

"Dont cover up, You're cute" he said and tugged his pants off.  "Dont forget the game, tell me do you like this?" he asked and ran his hand up the boys bare thigh.  The boy covered his face more but shook his head yes.  

"I might be gay." he whispered.  

"You think?" Saiki laughed a little as he slid his hand inside the boys boxers. 

"AAhhh!' he gasped.