shower time

Siaki insisted they shower together.   Kiadou was really to tired now to even oppose him if he wanted, which he didnt.  Kaidou stood under the shower head as Saiki washed his head and scrubbed with his fingers, foaming up the shampoo.  

Kaidou was facing away from siaki when he felt something poke him in the bum.
"siaki? whats that?" he mumbled tiredly. 

"my dick." he whispered and grabbed kiadous wet hips.  

"s-saiki! you just... all over me already... how can you be... hard." he whispered the word hard.

"you are to cute." he said and ground up against the boys ass.  

"s-saiki." he whined. 

"okay hun, ill stop." he laughed.   kaidou turned around and siaki began to rinse his hair for him.

"youre alot bigger then me." he mumbled looking down at siakis dick. 

"yeah, well im hard right now." he said and was suprised to watch the boy reach out and start to touch Saiki.   The smaller lad wrapped his hands around siakis dick and began to pump.   siaki let out a deep agressive moan

"fuck kaidou." he growled and kaidou bit his lip and got down on his knees in the shower.  he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the head of siakis cock. siaki gripped kiadous wet hair and help guide him into a good motion of head bobbing. 

kaidou struggled with not choking in his dick.  he pulled off when the pink haired lad came in his mouth. siaki kneeled down and gripped the boys chin and cheek with one hand. 

"swallow." he smirked and kaidou did, with a grimice on his face.  it didnt taste awesome. 

siaki helped pull the boy to his feet and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him close.  

"I love you kiadou."

kaidou gripped him back.

"I love you too." he mumbled and hid his red face.

siaki got them out of the shower and toweled the boy off carefully and then himself.  he pulled on some boxers while kaidou pulled on an entire pajama set.  Boy was he cute.  he pulled the boy into bed and wrapped his arm around him.  they fell asleep like that.