oh no

before we get started i just wanna say bless yalls heart for coming here and reading my gay ass fanfics.  like srsly many bless.  this has gotten a decent amount of views lately which is hella

so here we are in gym class. 

siaki had ti try to really focus his powers.  Currently he still had an issue with controlling how hard or soft he threw things, and making thing seem normal.

the boy had ti predict ball patterns in soccer so he could curve them with his mind away from his precious boys face.  This would be alot easier if the smaller lad was good at spirts, alas he is as good at sports as he is at being a super hero.   Not good at all.

siaki blocked as much kf the world around him out the best he could.   he had to focus on kiadou and his and kiadous likability meter.   he coukdnt have either going up or down based on his interfirence.  and he didnt want it going down for kiadou, the boy already struggled. 

Siaki would pick up on alot of what people were hearing even if he didny try 

righy now most of it was sports related. 

"is this kiadou?"

what thought was that? who thought that?

siakis mind started tuning into everyone around him losing focus on kiadou as he got hit in the face with a ball and took a tumbke back. 

"thats totally kaidou..."

there it is again? who was talking.  no it wasnt one person its 50 with all the same thoughts.  thats why he couldnt pin it down. 

bing - ring -buzz- 

everyone who snuck there phones onto the field, their phones started buzzing almost simultaneously. 

siaki walked over to his smaller lad and pulled him up. 

everyone started looking at their phones then staring at the pair wide eyed.  those who didnt have their phone on the field got close to other to see what the commotion was. 

the teacher started yelling about slackers not playing and standing around. 

siaki walked over to hairo and leaned over to see his phone. 

oh no. 

this is bad.

very bad.

everyone in the school now possessed a picture of kiadou naked covered in cum.  

siaki went back to the confused boy and grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers
if kiadou was going down, hed go down with him

"whats going on" kiadou asked awkwardly.  why was everyone looking at him/ them.

siaki pulled him toward the entrance of the school. 

"just ignore it babe." he said.   He needed to fix this somehow.