Chapter Three

Scarlett pulls out a simple skin tight black dress the flatters every curve. She pulls out her phone to send a picture of her outfit to her friend.

"Tonight's skins" she laughs as she sends the photo.

Within second Ashley replies

"HOTTTTT🤤🤤 if you don't get picked up tonight I'll take you!"

Scarlett laughs at her friends response and replies

"Why even try when I can just have you 😍"

"😘remember I want deeds! Let me know how this bar turns out."

"❤️"

Scarlett walks to the bar seeing a good amount of the 'southside' while doing so.

Eventually she makes it. Bikers outside the smell of cigarettes roaming in the air. The closer she got the stronger the smell.

As Scarlett approaches inside the bar a mix of cheap whiskey began to mix with the smell of smoke. She smiles knowing the smell all too well.

The teen approaches the bar and a much older man puts a glass in front of me.

"What can I get you?" He asks

"Few shots of cap?"

He nods his head and pours her first

Scarlett was surprised he didn't card her. She has a great fake, when you scan it in a computer it even works, paid a lot for it. Scar was kind of sad she didn't have to use it. She took pride in knowing it could fool anyone and anything.

After taking about four shots roughly, it began to hit her. Slowly, but effects where coming.

She looks around the bar. Noticing everyone where a jacket mostly leather some denim. They all had the same symbol except one. A tall man who stood by a pool table with a few others. They had the same symbol as the red, but the man.. his was different. Everyone's was a basic snake in a circle. That man's snake traced up his back.

All of the jacket read 'serpent'. Which caused Scarlett to raise an eyebrow. "Serpent?" She thought. "What the hell is a serpent?" Scar mumbles under her breath.

"I'm a serpent." A voice says behind the girl

This caused Scarlett to immediately direct her attention to a young women who was standing behind the bar drying a few glasses.

"What are you guys? A gang?"

"Yes. Also.. a family."

Scarlett nods her head "so why does his jacket have a different symbol than the rest?" The teen looks over gesturing to the man she spotted moments ago.

"That's our leader."

"So this is like.. serious huh?" Scarlett phrasing of words cause the girl across from her to let out a small laugh.

"Yes.. this is like serious... are you new around here I don't think I've ever seen you before"

"Yeah just moved in the house by the tracks"

"Which side?"

"Which side?" She asks the girl confused by her question

"Yeah, south or north of the tracks? Did you have to go over them to get here?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Ohh..." the girl looks at the glass she is cleaning "so a Northsider.. it's alright I won't tell if you won't."

"What's a Northsider?"

"Well in riverdale we have two sides. A Northside which you live on and a southside which I live on, and everyone in this room if I may add....If you live on the Northside, you get Riverdale High, the town with prep in its step. People will assume you have money, and are well educated. Now the southside, we come with negative connotations mostly cause a lot of people on the Northside have sticks up their asses. But on our side you get Southside High, full of drugs and gangs. People think you must be a criminal to live on the southside. So just to say the two sides don't particularly favor each other."