Chapter Six

Saturday morning wasn't one anyone could've ever expected.

Scarlett wakes up around one. She throws on shorts and an oversized shirt before heading down stairs.

"Looks who's finally up.." Her father says as the teen walks into the kitchen throwing her hair into a messy bun.

"I thought you didn't work weekends?"

"Well I got called in something's happening down by the river all responders are needed."

"What's happening by the river?"

Malcolm stood still for moment trying to decide if he should tell his daughter or not.

"A teenagers body was found."

"What? Oh my-.. who? What happened?"

"I don't know I'm heading there now"

He grabs his keys off the counter putting them in his pocket.

"I'm coming with!"

"What? No way!"

"Dad please!"

"No! Just stay home please, I'll feel better knowing you're safe.." he started walking to the door before it dawned on him "And don't think I forgot about last night. We'll discuss more when I get back!"

Scarlett just rolls her eyes with her arms crossed as her father walks out the door.

"Noob" she says after the door closes.

After a shower Scarlett throws a black tight skirt on along with a dark blue silk tank top with no bra underneath. She adds slight curls to her hair before grabbing her matching dark blue heels.

Once the teen was ready she looks at her phone to see it's five already.

She began to make her way to the bar like the night before. When she gets there she could tell she was too early for much of any fun with anyone.

Scarlett makes her way to the bar seeing a familiar face

"Hey, Scarlett? Right?"

"Yeah, Toni?"

The girl nods her end and they exchange warm smiles.

"So what are you doing back already?"

"Well last night was just so fun I had to come back for round two" Scarlett chuckles

"Well you're a little early to the party"

"Yeah so it seems"

"Things start to pick up around 6" Toni puts a clean glass in front of Scarlett "anything to drink?"

"Strongest thing you got" she quickly replied

And not too long after that she was on her third glass.

Scarlett hears a familiar voice behind her

"Hey Hogeye have you seen my dad?"

The man behind the bar shakes his head "sorry kid"

Scarlett turns around "beanie boy." She smiles, this causes a confused to be brought amongst Jughead face.

"Scarlett? What are you doing here?" He began to become on edge

"They don't card..."

The boy nods his head looking around

"Well I gotta hit it"

"You aren't gonna wait for your old man?"

"Who knows how long I'd be waiting...see you around"

"Same to you Jug"