Chapter Four

Fp takes Scarlett's hand and guides her up the stairs to his den. He waits for Scarlett to walk in before shutting and locking the door.

They stare at each other for a moment and he slowly makes his way to her and clashes his lips against her knowing what he wants. Fp lays Scarlett down on a ratty old couch as he moves his lips from hers and onto her neck.

Scarlett grabs at Fp's jeans unbuttoning them letting out soft moans in his ear as he begins to move his lips down to her breast. A devilish grin appears on his face.

"How about we get you out of this dress?" He raises an eyebrow and gets off of her as she sits up.

"Do the honors?"

Fp kisses her running his hands up her thighs under the dress. He runs his hands up her body  keeping them under the dress until he can finally lift it over Scarlett's head.

The man look her up and down holding his breath

"Like what you see?"

He didn't speak just kissed her so hard it made her fall back on the couch. Scarlett runs her hands up Fp's shirt pulling it over his head. Their lips never pull apart, as he starts to slide tongue into the mix. Scarlett runs her hands up and down his chest before moving them to his hair pulling at it gently.

She pushes Fp off her and begins to straddle him. This time it was her turn to kiss his neck. As she did that he unhooked her bra and played with her exposed breasts.

Scarlett pulls away from his neck and looks down at his pants.

"Those need to come off" she smiles kissing down his chest and gets on the floor pulling his pants down which as a result his erection right up.

She took all of him in her mouth. Fp lays his head back enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

It didn't take long for Fp to start breathing irregular close to climax which causes Scarlett to stop.

"Not so fast handsome, I wanna have a little fun first." she stood up as he watched and she dropped her panties, kicking them to the side.

Scarlett climbs back ontop of Fp straddling him once again.

She holds his erection in place as she slides down onto him. Feeling every bit slide into her. Scarlett lets out a loud moan and Fp slightly moans watching her moves.

Scarlett begins to bounce and puts her hands on Fp's chest for stability. He get tired of her doing a good amount of the work and decides to flip them to the side causing him to land on top.

He gives no warning and pounds into her keeping his face in her neck sucking her skin quiet a few times. Scarlett puts her hands in his hair and almost starts screaming the harder Fp goes. He kisses her to keep her voice down.

With little notice he pulls out and cums on her stomach. Scarlett relaxing trying to catch her breath.

Fp grins "you're not done yet sweetheart."

She looks at him confused, but ready for anything and he makes his way down till his face is between her thighs.

Scarlett immediately clutches onto his head as Fp swirls his tongue around, and sucking her dry.

Her back begins to arch and her breathing picks up. Scarlett tries to muffle her scream as she cums on Fp's tongue by biting down on her lower lip.

Fp comes up and kisses her neck as she catches her breath rubbing his chest and softly scratching his back.

"You're amazing" Scarlett says as Fp moves from her neck to look into her eyes.

He smirks and lets out a chuckle and proceeds to get up. Fp grabs his boxers and hands the girl tissues for the mess he made on her.

"Thanks" she takes them from him

Fp just nods his head and continues to get dressed as she lays there still fully exposed. He wasn't a very talkative guy, she's come to notice.

"I'm gonna head downstairs take all the time you need getting yourself fixed up." Fp says facing away from her before putting his leather jacket on.

And after he did she realized he was the man she noticed earlier the one with the different symbol than everyone else. The leader of the serpents as she figured out.

Fp looks back at her and winks
"This was fun, thanks." He smirks and leaves the room.

Butterflies fill Scarlett's stomach after he leaves the room. She lays back on the couch trying to process what all just when down. What a man.