Chapter Thirteen

As Scarlett made her way over to Fp's trailer she couldn't stop replying the previous nights events.

Archie's hands running up and down her body, the warmth of his touch. How soft his lips were pressed against her body. It was driving her mad.

She knew Fp and her never officially declared their relationship, but also in a way they did. And said how they feel for one another.

Breaking down Fp's walls was hard enough. Telling him about her slip up with Archie would ruin everything.

Finally she reaches his trailer. As she gets out of her car and approaches the door guilt flooded her body. As she reaches for the door Fp opens it.

The two make eye contact and he moves out the way not saying a word nodding for her to come in. She walks in staying quiet.

He shuts the door and lets a deep breath out and finally breaks the silence. By moving to Scar putting his hands on either side of her face, kissing her intensely. Scarlett returns the favor and the two walk to Fp's bedroom not keeping each others hands to themselves.

Scarlett reaches desperately for Fp's shirt pulling it over his head. Everything began to move so fast. The next thing Scarlett knew the two of them were completely naked and Fp hovered her. She dug her nails lightly into his back arching her back moaning.

Fp kisses Scarlett then put his face in her neck leaving a few dark marks.

"That was..amazing." Scarlett looks her left where the man lays and he chuckles. Looking at her pulling her into him.

"Damn right." He grins

The two were in complete euphoria.

"So I see you shaved." Scarlett giggles running her hands along the man's jawline where once his scruff laid.

"Yeah... do you like it?" He watches the girls facial expressions closely.

"I mean.. you look handsome no matter what, but.." she bites her lower lip leaning into his ear "it just doesn't feel the same without the scruff rubbing against my thighs while you-"

Fp cuts her off and clenches his jaw extremely turned on by her words. "Unless you want to go again you better watch what you say next." He warns and Scarlett just smirks and kisses him.

After the kiss Fp stares at her while his thoughts run a mile a minute.

Scarlett rest her hand on the side of his face looking at him warmly "Hey.. talk to me."

"Theres nothing going on.. between you and Jug..is there?"

The words hit her like a pile bricks. She begins thinking about her and Archie feeling guilty all over again. Fp starts to get up when she doesn't answer.

"There's nothing going on." She shot up grabbing his arm and he shook her off lightly putting his boxers back on.

"You sure? Cause that pause didn't seem like nothing." He spoke sarcastically

"What's going on between you and Mrs. Cooper?"

Fp laughs and looks at Scarlett like she has five heads.

"You're changing the subject."

"Fine. I'm sure. Now you asked me a question I answered. I asked you a question, your turn to answer." Scarlett holds the sheet up to her chest and crosses her arms holding it up.

He lets a deep breath out and sits on the edge of the bed.

"There's nothing going on."

"You're still hot." She mocks the words she heard come out of his mouth.

"What?" He faces her confused

"I heard you. You said you're still hot Alice. Now that doesn't sound like nothing to me."

"Why were you holding my son's hand?"

"Now look who's changing the subject" she raises a brow.

"Okay. Nothing is going on between Alice and I. Maybe when we were younger, but that's history. Nothing more." He stares at the girl giving a look as it's her turn to answer him.

"I was trying to forcefully drag Jug to the party. That's all....so history uh? What kind of history?"

"The kind that doesn't matter anymore."

Scarlett keeps the sheet up and moves next to him.

"Is what the blossom girl said true?" He asks quietly and Scarlett just nods. "Im sorry I left like that. I should've been there for you instead of doing exactly what I was telling my son not to do. Im not the best with this sort of stuff."

Scarlett smirks "what sort of stuff?"

Fp knew what she wanted him to say "relationship sort of stuff." He grins and leans into her planting a kiss on her lips, but Scarlett doesn't return the favor.

"What's up?" He gave her a questioning look.

"About last night..." she looks down.

"Yeah?" He tries to catch her eye and make her look at him again, and when he does she rethinks about telling him.

"I..I had some special stuff for us planned" she figured telling him would only hurt him. He didn't need to know, besides it's not like she let Archie get into her pants..well she didn't have sex with him at least.

"Oh really?" Fp grabs her waist and she straddles him letting the sheet drop

"Yeah it was going to be magical."

"Why don't you show me?" He kisses her neck.

"You know Jones, I just might." Scarlett pushes the man down to lay on his back as she laughs.