Prologue

'High school' they say could be the most memorable part of your life . But I think majority of introverts including me would somewhat disagree with that .
Being pretty reticent myself I definitely appreciate the general qualities of the introverted circle. I think they are far more sensible , mature , creative and intelligent . Their self control and patience is worth admiration . And yeah why talk more then what's required ? What's the point of unnecessary jabbering ?
Unfortunately, very unfortunately the world takes them for granted .Tragedy strikes when their patience gives way . Poor souls desperately try to find a way to pour out their stress. Drugs , drinks , smoking , verbal or physical fights , depression , self harm and when nothing works , 'The End'(suicide) , that's what Hannah Baker chose in 13 reasons why , isn't it .
Perrie Bates my name is and I studied at Middleton High school . I am nineteen. Guess I should be in college right now but I'm not. Why ? We will get to that later . For now let's talk about high school .
I wasn't really like any other genuine kid at school . I could have been if they'd let me be the way I wanted to be but -nevermind . Moving on , I had some visual issues since my early days for which I needed special aid . When I say 'special aid' , I don't mean a hell lot of attention and care or any special school or teacher , it's just some cooperation of my associates that would be more than enough but that's what they were never ready to offer .
I was that kind of kid who used to wear thick glasses , loved reading books . I was especially fond of fantasies like the Harry Potter series ..and did I mention Percy Jackson . There's a huge list of fictional characters I'd love to be friends with , if possible I want to date them ! I have never known anything called friends . Be it at school or now . At least that's what it is as long as you don't include books in the list of friends . I am not very attached to my family either . You couldn't expect better when you just have a rich step father for family who would provide financial help , yes just money to bring you up because he had married an helpless widow with a baby girl when he fell in love with her who died of breast cancer shortly after and now he felt maybe out of love for his dead wife , a moral obligation to fund my living .
Well I think that's enough for an introduction . We can sort out the details with time .