Chapter 7: Part2

We walked into a room at the end of the corridor which was dimly lit and apparently unoccupied . Well that was before we occupied it .
In the farthest corner there was a couch and a tea table on which an ash tray was kept filled with cigarette butts and a bottle of Dry martini . On the opposite end there was a bed . It was a small spare bedroom . Brian preferred the couch while I took the bed .
"Well I guess nobody will kick us out of here too ."
"Yeah as long as Sharon let's us be here . "
" So what have you been doing all this time ?"
Oh no ! I hated to answer that . I did not want to narrate my hopeless life .
Brian was already sipping Dry martini .
"Wouldn't you share that with me ?"
"Oh yeah sure . "
I was already halfway my fifth drink and I guess I was getting drunk . I was slowly losing my sh*t . I had experience . I could say when it really affects you . My feelings where slowly getting out of control . But I did not want to say it . I was having a jolly good time after so long and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest .
I perceived I had no choice so I started . I told him about Mr.Morris .
"Oh man , I thought he was a good guy ! Such a beast !"
"You believe me ?"
"Obviously! "
When I reached the rehabilitation part ," So you stopped smoking? Well what's the point ? You drink , don't you ?"
"Yeah but not as much as before . You can't get completely sober at one go ! It takes time you know . "
"Well ...I don't see you trying . You are already onto five shots ."
"I don't do it everyday ...."
Guess he was right. I wasn't trying hard enough . By the time I told him about my dad , I was completely high . But I wasn't alone , even Brian was all done . The martini bottle lay empty on the couch and Brian was beside me .
"I'm really sorry . I left you all of a sudden in the midst of such mess . I didn't love you enough . "
My cheeks turned red . (Oh he's talking love !)
"That's fine -"
"No its not ! I've been a jerk . I was a fool to not come back to you . I feared you'd hate me and kick me off for what I did . I thought you wouldn't listen what I had to say . I thought you're like all other girls but no , you're different . That's why I'd loved you in the first place . I should've known better . I've been a bastard ! "
"Oh no Brian . You're the best !"
"Can you forgive me ? Could you still love me ?"
"I love you so much . I missed you really !", and we kissed . Oh those familiar lips I'd waited so long to taste !
You can't blame us for whatever happened next . Our lives lay in broken pieces scattered all over . This world was our 'Tartarus' and we didn't know how to make better of it ! We were dead drunk and not in our senses .
And then it happened . He pinned me down on the bed and we kissed tighter . His hands slowly crawling beneath my tank top to feel my naked body . We didn't have a care for the world as we got all down and dirty in bed .
"I love you ...", he whispered into my hollow throat .
"Me too..."
I saw flashes of my clothes being ripped off . I could feel a cool breeze brushing against my bare skin .
I reached his waist band and undid his jeans . I tried to feel every ounce of control I could but when I failed to control the bombardment of lust , I wanted to make the most out of it .
He was so good , I just couldn't let the night go waste .
I bit him softly near his ear lobe as his open mouth slid over my collar bone . I moaned with all the rigidity . He grunted as my fingers slid over his erection while his hands kept exploring my bare back , sliding up my spine slowly . His clever fingers unbuttoned my bra and tossed it aside .
He pulled me into another seering kiss as my body whimpered .
I chortled as he dropped a wet kiss on my neck and tongued my breasts . I gasped for breath in exultation .
I thought he had had enough and now it was my turn . I pushed him and rolled over him . His hands slithered slowly through my inner thighs and  cupped my bum and massaged it deliciously.
Our eyes met . His dark eyes gazed hungrily with lust and he smirked and there we go again !
He propelled his hips to meet mine and his pelvic bone scuded along my clit . It was my first time -I couldn't take the sensation but I did not stop .
I slid sideways and felt his back with my hands while my mouth wet his neck .
I went for another tight kiss , my tongue eagerly playing in its most favourite cavern and let my hand slide down his clean shaved chest caressing his stomach and down his solid legs .
I ripped off his T-shirt . He couldn't care less . I grabbed his penis at the base and he groaned ."Damn Perrie!" He grabbed a handful of my hair trying to deal with the sensation . He didn't stop me from proceeding but I figured out he wasn't ready for it so I let go .
I bit him slightly on the shoulder and he let out a yelp . I wet it with my saliva - the kind of effective medicine he needed right now !
He grabbed my breasts and sucked at a nipple and pressed the other with his free fingers . I did not stop him . He may not be ready but I was determined to do it all tonight !
That's where I made the mistake . I maybe ready but my body wasn't . It was my first time and I did put up with too much already . I panted from all the effort when Brian's soft lips closed around my nipple and I could feel his hot breath brewing through my naked body asking for more . I shook from all the tension and groaned loud , "Argghh!". I could feel my erection wetting my clit .
"Just once please ...", I murmured . I guess he was ready to try . He let go of my breasts and I slid down and grabbed his penis once again  . Its tip was already wet with lubrication from all the effort . I longed to lick it clean but my body had had enough . The heat and shudders had engulfed my whole body and I spiralled away .
I heard Brian choking up my name and thrust into me once again . I welcomed him with my hands stroking his muscles and his bare back . As I enjoyed all the heat , he buried his face into my neck once again . I moaned with all the desire . I could feel my clit all wet as we entered the final crest . It was better than anything else .
He dug into me wanting more and more . My nipples were wet with his dribble and yet he kept nibbling at them . He held and groped my bum tighter . I enjoyed through the light pain I'd felt . I moaned and whimpered but I was not ready to give up . His erection wet my thighs as he brushed over me and I felt sorry I couldn't get a taste of it . (Later I was glad I didn't! ) And then the sudden jolt of pure ecstasy shot through my spine when his penis slammed into my vagina . A sharp pain and yet I didn't give up . I groped my hands tightly behind his back and let his throbbing penis enjoy my orgasm . I let out a shatp yelp and sniggered . I can't say how long it went on and on . We'd stayed up the whole night . Drunk sex was the most pleasurable thing I'd ever done .
But it was a mistake. A big mistake ! It wasn't really meaningless sex . I loved Brian and he'd loved me and I'm not saying Brian is a bad guy . He wasn't like those rude b*tches who would leave you heartbroken after sleeping with you once . I had no idea he could be so good in bed but my body wasn't ready for it . I must say it was painful and it was dangerous too . We had had unprotected sex . Thankfully I didn't complicate matters with pregnency , We were really lucky I must say !
And there you go , I lose my virginity !

Well you can imagine the shock we'd get when we found each other cuddled up all naked in bed beneath a sheet . I was leaning on his shoulder and Brian had his arms wrapped around me affectionately .
What a perfect night it had been but now it was morning . It hit me then that the door was unlocked . Sharon or anyone could barge in any moment!
I hurriedly unwind myself from beneath him and put on my under garments and went to lock the door .
Brian was half awake dazing at the light of dawn from the corner of hia eye that entered through the window . I hurriedly put on rest of my clothes . When he turned towards me , he realised what we'd done . He pursed his lips and gazed at me shyly . I looked away smiling .
We weren't really guilty for we'd done . Brian put on his clothes and we left the room but not before another mild kiss with Brian holding me by the waist .

It was like a perfect relationship . My kind of a perfect guy ! Will you be surprised if I tell you I broke off?