The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 1

I was born a slave. I was bought before I was even born. I have no last name, only a first and middle. I was designed to be a certain way; my genes, hair color, eye color, skin tone, voice, everything was picked for me. I was handpicked by one of the most powerful men in the world.

I am Devyn Alia. I am a slave. I am sixteen. I am innocent. I am perfection. These are the things I've known since birth.

Raid Leoline is my Master, he's also the boss of one of the strongest and most powerful Mafias in the world: The Leoline Mafia, although most people just call it The White Lion.

I should tell you some important stuff about my life as a Mafia boss's slave.

I was born in a lab, they created my looks, my thoughts, virtually everything about me was a choice that my Master made; 'Would you like your slave to be a boy or a girl?'. And because all of my thoughts were chosen for me, I'm a sadist. Yes, you heard me, I like pain, but only from my Master, he probably doesn't know that though...

My Master is kind to me, but not to others. He tells me that's because I'm perfect, and other people are annoying. I always follow all of his rules, because if I don't I'll get punished...and I don't know what the punishment is but I don't want to find out.

Although lately Master has been very easily set off...I don't know if it's something I'm doing or just part of his job, but he gets really angry at me for little things, like dropping something or forgetting to do something minor.

But not today! Today I cleaned up his office, and dusted of his personal library, and then I cleaned his bedroom! I really hope he likes it! I spent all day making everything look perfect, I even put on a maid outfit.

Master came home from his meeting and I waited eagerly for him to come up to his office. The mansion we live in is huge and far far away from civilization, everyone who works here as a guard calls it 'The Lion's Den'.