The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 8

"You're going to be more sore than a loser tomorrow, so don't get up, I'll give you a warm bath to help with the pain, so don't worry about making us breakfast, I'll do it," Raid said, tracing designs on my lower back.

"Thank you Master," I replied, "You spoil me too much,"

"I know, you're so cute that it's hard to be a strict master," He said, pulling me close and kissing my shoulder tenderly.

The next day...

Saturday...

Raid's POV...

I was packing for my trip to the Amazon while Devie slept in. When he woke up I'd give him a steaming hot bath like I'd promised, his breakfast was on the bedside table.

The reason I made him eat so much sugar yesterday was because I had noticed that the ice cream in the fridge was being eaten and it couldn't have been one of the maids because they buy their own food and I had cameras all over the house and the only person that had been in the kitchen was Devie.

I was too tired to be mad at him, and the thought of making him cry from me snapping at him was too stressful, so I decided that if he wanted to eat sweets instead of dinner than he will.

I was so busy packing that I'd forgot to get Devie something to drink, so I walked downstairs and got a glass of water, but when I opened the freezer I almost dropped the glass in my hand. There were two kittens in the freezer! They were eating a cake and were covered in frosting!

I set the glass of water down silently so I didn't spook them and then snatched them both up by the scruff of the neck. They were not happy about it to say the least; the smaller of the two cried and squirmed while the bigger one clawed at my hand. I ignored them both and brought them into the dinning room, a plan forming.

I knew what they were; neko children, what I didn't know was why they were here, or how they managed to get into my highly protected mansion.

"Alright, shift," I ordered.

They ignored me and continued to try to get away.

I grabbed the glass of water and poured it on them, "Shift, now,"

They shifted into two little boys who were shivering, naked, and sobbing uncontrollably. I dried them off with a towel and cooed sweet nothings to them until they calmed down.

"I think both you two want sweets, right?"

They nodded and smiled.

I ruffled their hair and then heated up some cookies for them, along with some warm milk. Just like cats: once you feed them they trust you.

Once they were distracted with eating I tied them to their chairs and force-fed them sweets. To think I punished Devie for something two kids did.

When I had finished feeding them I had them shift back into kittens and carried them upstairs and nestled them into our bed. Then I woke Devie, who was still asleep, and then gave him his bath and breakfast (I had to get him a new glass of water). When he was done eating I ordered him to rest because I didn't want him pushing himself while his back was hurt.

Devie noticed the kittens and instantly fell in love with them, picking them up and cradling them gently in his arms. They were both a bit drowsy, but happy to be dry, warm, and well-fed.

"They're neko children, both boys," I told him, petting their soft fur.

"That's so cool," Devie squealed.

"Do you think you can watch them while I'm gone?" I asked.

"Yeah...Don't take too long okay?" Devie pleaded.

"I'll be back before you know it," I promised.

"You'd better be," Devie grumbled, "Why are you going there anyways?"

"Because I need to get you a birthday present...and there have been some disturbances there,"

"Can't I come with you?"

"Absolutely NOT," I said, giving his ass a firm smack in warning.

"Sorry M-Master..." He got up and carried the kittens with him out of my bedroom and to his.

I sighed, this was going to be one long trip...

Devyn's POV...

That night before Master had to leave, he made sweet long love to me, it felt bitter though; I didn't want him to leave. I enjoyed the sex while it lasted, but once we were done I felt empty inside, despite my satisfaction. I didn't let Raid see it though; I smiled and kissed him lovingly, hiding my sadness.

"I'm sorry I hit you earlier Baby," He apologized.

"It's not your fault Master, I was getting too bold and spoiled, I needed a good smacking," I deserved a beating for speaking out of turn like that.

"I'm still sorry, I don't like hurting you,"

"It was just one smack, I don't have any marks so it's not worth worrying about,"

He sighed and kissed me tenderly, melting my heart in an instant.

"Dev, why are you crying?"

"I-I don't want you to leave! Don't leave M-Master! I-I'll miss you too much, don't go!" I sobbed into his shirt like a child.

"Devie, it'll only be a few days," He tried to reassure.

I didn't say anything, just continued to sob into his chest until I fell asleep.

AN: vote if you fell bad for my poor Devie!!! 3 T~T if you don't vote there's something wrong with you.