The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 7

"B-But M-Master, we just fucked!"

"Just wait, soon enough you'll be begging me to put it in," He said, pushing me onto my back and putting a knee on either said of my torso. I looked up at him confused, what's he doing?

He pulled out his cock and let me suck on the tip until he was oozing precum, then he twisted my nipples, before pushing his tip against them. Feeling his head tease my pink buds made me arch my back and moan like a whore.

"That's it; moan for me Baby," He growled.

"Ah, ahn, M-Master, haah, p-please,"

"Please what? What do you want me to do sweetheart?" Raid asked seductively.

"F-Fuck me, ooohhhh, please," I moaned loudly.

"But we just did," He teased, staring me in the eyes while slowly stroking himself.

I pushed his hand away and gripped his manhood, "That's my job," I swallowed his cock whole, teasing him with my tongue.

He stretched my tight hole with his fingers coated in lube, making me moan, sending vibrations through his whole cock. I heard him moan, gripping my hair, so I moaned again, feeling him cum in my mouth.

"Such a good boy you are," He panted, "You've earned a reward,"

I wiggled my hips, showing him exactly what I wanted as a reward.

"I can either fuck you senseless, OR make you dinner," He was a pro at both cooking and sex, but I needed to be penetrated and filled with his cock.

"Fuck me like it's my last night on this earth," I purred seductively.

"Alright but this means you can't have dinner," He warned, but I wasn't listening.

Raid penatrated me, once he was fully sheathed inside me he started fucking me like it was his job, so hard and fast and deep that I saw stars. He hit my prostate every time, making me moan and cry out in ecstasy, tears streaming down my face from the pleasure. I screamed his name every time I came. We switched positions a bit, but I didn't care how we were positioned as long as he was on top of me, dominating me, owning me with every fiber in his being. Raid would lean down and whisper the dirtiest things in my ear that would send me over the edge, spanking me and sucking on my nipples whenever he got the chance. I don't know how many times I came, I lost count after five.

After we'd finished with some of the best sex I'd ever had in my life, we went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I made him dinner and when I was done I took his food to him in the dinning room, when I sat it down in front of him he thanked me and told me to sit down and stay, before kissing my hair and walking into the kitchen.

A while later he returned with several plates of....desserts? That's strange, Master never has had much of a sweet tooth.

He set them down and ate his dinner before pulling me into his lap. I looked up at him questioningly, what has he been plotting this time?

He grabbed a fork and a plate with cake on it and started feeding it to me. Didn't he say I couldn't have any food? I couldn't ask him because I was too busy eating. I filled up on sweets and leaned against Raid, too full to eat anymore. I had goosebumps from eating so much ice cream, and my mouth tasted like icing in the worst way. It was nostalgic in a way; reminding me of when I was little and used to eat too much candy.

"Full?" Raid asked, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I just groaned in response and curled up in his lap, sighing happily when he wrapped me up in his arms.

"You're so spoiled, you know that?" Raid said, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and he carried me to his bedroom. We snuggled in bed together, Master had the maids put more blankets in his bed because winter was coming, and even though we had air conditioning we were in the mountians, and up here it gets colder than Elsa's witch titties in the winter.

"You warm enough?" He asked, snuggling into me.

"Yes Master," I purred delightedly, kissing his jaw.

"You're going to be more soar than a loser tomorrow, so don't get up, I'll give you a warm bath to help with the pain, so don't worry about making us breakfast, I'll do it," Raid said, tracing designs on my lower back.