The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 6

The next day...

Devyn's POV...

I woke up first and let Master sleep in while I made us breakfast; toasting my bagel and then putting peanut butter on it.

I took our food upstairs and to our bed room; Master was still asleep. I smiled gently and traced the beautiful muscles on his back. The sun came in through the window and gave his skin a warm glow.

"Devie?" Master mumbled.

"Good morning, Master..." I said with a blush.

"Breakfast?" He asked, sitting up.

"Yes Master," I said, handing him his plate.

I sat across from him and ate my bagel; it didn't taste that much different.

"I see you did it right this time," He said, referring to my bagel.

"Yeah, thanks for telling me that I was doing it wrong," I said, blushing.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

Because we didn't have sex last night, Master was quick to finish eating and reached under my boxers, stroking gently on my shaft. I moaned, putting my plate on the bed side table with his as he gripped me tighter.

"AH! Master!" He pulled off my boxers, brushing his fingers over my tip teasingly.

I groaned when he put a cock ring on me, he whispered something about how I couldn't cum until Monday, pushing his length inside me with no lube. I held in the scream of pain and muffled it into grunts as he started slamming into me. My legs shook as he thrusted into me. Tears slipped down my face and I had to force out moans; I know his work has been stressing him out, it would be selfish of me to complain about the rough sex. I love pain but this was just too much.

When he finally came inside me, I was going to go take a shower but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. Before I knew what was going on I was bent over he knee getting spanked hard.

"Ah! M-Master! W-Wh-- Ah!"

"You've been a very bad boy, Devyn, and if you don't tell me the truth you'll be in even more trouble than you already are," He warned.

"W-what did I do wrong?" I sobbed, "I was just going to take a shower..."

"It's not that. Why were you making fake moans? You'd better tell me the truth Devyn Alia Leoline,"

"I know that your work's been stressful lately...and I really don't know how to do much else besides cook meals and sex; even though it hurt not to use lube, I didn't want to complain because I don't like seeing you so stressed and I want to help but the only way I can help is by pleasuring you," I said honestly, "I'm sorry I didn't please you..."

He looked at my tear-stained face for a long time, until he finally broke the awful silence,

"Devyn, I get more pleasure just hearing you moan than fucking you, I wouldn't mind if I only had sex with you to hear you moan my name. That's why it's such a turn on to spank you,"

"D-Does that mean I-I'm not in t-trouble?" I asked, hesitant, but really turned on by what he'd just said.

"You're not in trouble, but would you like to be my naughty boy?" Raid purred, letting me feel his hard cock against my ass.

"B-But M-Master, we just fucked!"

"Just wait, soon enough you'll be begging me to put it in," He said, pushing me onto my back and putting a knee on either said of my torso. I looked up at him confused, what's he doing?

AN: VOTE BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DIRTIER THAN MY ROOM!!!!!! XD