The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 2

Master came home from his meeting and I waited eagerly for him to come up to his office. The mansion we live in is huge and far far away from civilization, everyone who works here as a guard calls it 'The Lion's Den'.

Master entered his office with a tired look on his face, looking over the squeaky clean room, "You cleaned up the place," He said.

"Yes M-Master, I also cleaned your room and your library,"

"Hm...Devie, why are you dressed like a maid?"

"Um...I-I...I-I'm s-sorry M-Master, I-I thought it would look fitting...but I'll take it o-"

"I think you look adorable," He said, making my heart flutter.

"Thank you, M-Master," I replied.

"Thanks for cleaning the place...Oh and uh Devie?" He called.

"Yes Master?"

"I'm gonna have some girls over tonight so sleep in your room."

Remember when I said my heart was fluttering? Raid just broke my heart with that one sentence. He...I didn't even know he liked women...I thought he liked me...

As the door of his office closed as he left, tears did slid down my face at the thought of him touching someone else. I could hear two whores giggling his name, it made me want to scream.

I walked numbly down the halls, sobs raking my body as I reached my room.

Why?

That was the word that I cried...Why wasn't I a girl? Why didn't he want me? Why wasn't I good enough?