The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: chappie 11

Several days later...

★☆★

Saturday...

☆★☆

Devyn's POV...

★☆★

"Devyn, what the hell?!" My Master's angry yet beautiful voice filled my ears.

The room was spotless, the kittens were in there room asleep, the bed was made, I was on my knees naked like he'd asked. What was wrong?

"What did you do?!" I couldn't answer him, I was gagged, and didn't know what was wrong anyways.

He grabbed me by my arm and turned me around, so I was no longer bent over the bed, but facing him.

I couldn't see him though, I had a blindfold on.

"Devyn," He ran his thumb over my thin face.

I was shaking with fear, and the cold, with nothing to cover me, just waiting for him to explode. My legs were trembling as I waited defenseless and scared.

"What happened while I was gone? The guards said you didn't leave my room," Master spoke gently, holding my face in one hand, he took the gag out of my mouth.

"The first time I left was to get food and water for the week because the guards shoved me around and called me awful things in the hallways, and then I went into the basement to get some things for you, for my punishment," My voice was broken and sore from none use but he heard it all.

"Devie..." I must have looked pathetic, shaking like a leaf, thin and malnourished, "Come here,"

He pulled me into a hug, holding me gently, "I'm gonna kill them, I told them to take good care of you, fucking bastards!"

I trembled at the sound of his yelling. He rubbed my back and carried me to the kitchen, and put a bullet in the head of every guard he passed.

"You're not going to punish me?" I asked quietly, scared of his answer.

"No, I think you've been though enough pain, I'm not going to add onto it," Master said, "Now, I'm going to make you food, stay here," He sat me in a chair at the dinning room table.

He wasn't mad at me. So why wasn't I happy? Why did I feel so empty inside?

I sighed and waited for Master to finish making my food.

"Here you go, Love," Master said, setting a plate of pasta in front of me.

He knew I loved pasta...

"Eat Dev, you need food,"

"Eat with me?" I asked.

"Sure," He grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and sat next to me.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I spoke to y-you disrespectfully M-Master," I stammered, picking at my food and not meeting his gaze.

"It's alright," He sighed, "I should have said goodbye or at the least left you a note. I'm sorry I overreacted like that, I shouldn't have yelled at you,"

"I need more discipline so I don't speak to you like that,"

"Eat Devie," He gently reminded.

I started eating and moaned at the taste, Master was an amazing cook.

"Is it good?" He asked, taking a bite out of his apple.

"Everything you make is good, Master,"

"You're so sweet Devie," He purred, leaning in and kissing my cheek, making me blush.

"You spoil me too much Master, didn't we agree that I need discipline?"

"You said that, I think you're perfect just the way you are,"

"You're too optimistic, Master,"

"You're too pessimistic, darling,"

AN: YAY THEY'RE BETTER NOW!!!!!! VOTE BECAUSE i UPDATED THREE TIMES TODAY!!! DON'T FORGET 9/11!!! I was a baby when it happened so i can't remember but uhhhh...yeah don't forget like i did... O///~///O