Misunderstanding

Chapter 1
Cheryl's pov
I was in Grand Central Park with Toni. I don't know how I got so lucky with her. She's so fucking amazing. She makes me feel like the only girl in the world and after everything that's happened in Riverdale we both needed to escape. I was wearing Toni's serpent jacket and I was on her back as she gave me a piggyback ride. "Don't you drop me!!!!!"

"Never in a million years babe." Toni replied making my heart flutter. She put me down on the grassy field. I was laying down on my back and she got on top of me. I kissed her. She kissed me back. I moaned in her mouth when I felt her pull closer to her.

"I love you Toni." I stated.

Toni reached in her pocket and pulled out a black ring box, "Cheryl Blossom would you do me honor of being my wife?"

"Oh my god are you serious?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Toni nodded, "Yes!" She put the ring on my finger and I kissed her on the lips. I woke up crying because Toni dumped me last night since Veronica was on top of me kissing me. I looked at my phone and saw so many text messages from everyone. All that mattered was Toni and she texted me once. I saw it was a picture of Jughead kissing Toni. I chucked my phone shattering my phone screen and laid there crying into my pillow. I stopped crying grabbed my phone and dialed Kevin's number. "Hey come over."

Toni's pov
I was with Jughead drinking a bottle of whiskey. I was dancing to the music that was playing the background at Pop's diner.

"Toni you okay?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be? I got a drink in my hand and I'm hanging with the king of the serpents." I stated.

"Cus you broke up with Cheryl." He paused. 

"I don't want to talk about it, okay? I just want to drink myself blind and forget about her." I stated. "Come on Jug!!! Dance with me!!!" I pulled him close to me and grinded on him.

"Fuck T." He moaned out as I backed my ass up on him. He grabbed my ass rubbing it. Jughead turned me around and ghosted his lips on mine. "You sure this is what you want?" I looked him in the eyes then his lips nodding. Jughead kissed me and I kissed back holding his face. We ended up his apartment fucking. He had me bent over his kitchen counter pulling my hair fucking from behind. "Fuck I'm close!!"

"Me too!! Fuck Jug right there!!!" I yelled out. I came on him and Jug kissed my back to help calm down from my high. We fucked all night and I woke up in the morning he was sleeping next to me cuddling me. Fuck why did I do this?

Later
Toni's pov
I went to class and saw Cheryl looking so sad. She cheated on me though so I shouldn't even feel bad for her. She can have Veronica. That's when Archie sat next to me. "Okay what's up with you two?" He asked.

"Huh?" I said not even realizing I was staring at Cheryl who had her hoodie on looking out the window. "Nothing I don't want to talk about it."

"Well I don't know why you two have this constant on and off thing." Archie stated.

"You don't get it. She is more just some girl to me Arch," I paused. "She saved me in a knife fight. I was about to die but she saved me. She saved my life. I love her."

"Why don't you tell her that?" He questioned.

"She doesn't feel the same I know she doesn't." I replied. Kevin sat next to her and we locked eyes for a second. And for that split second I felt a spark between us. She looked away first. I sighed paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I was sitting on my bike after school fixing it Cheryl walked up to me.

"It wasn't what you thought it was."  Cheryl said.

"Then tell what it was red." I commanded.

"She was jealous that you had me. So she tried to fuck me. But I pushed her off of me as soon as I saw because I don't want her. I want you. I only want you." She stated.

"Fine here." I said giving her my helmet. I started my bike and I got on it. "I'll make you scream my name until you forget yours."