Gone Part 2

Chapter 7
Cheryl's pov
I was laying in bed with Toni. They say if your with a person who's in a coma all the time they can feel you close to them. I haven't left her room since we found her. Ashley walked in the room. "Cheryl you have to go home." Ashley said.

"I'm not leaving her like this." I replied.

"I'll stay with her." Ashley said.

I looked at Toni, "Baby I'll be back okay. I gotta go I love you baby." I kissed her on the lips and got up. I walked out of the room and saw Jason outside the room. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I know," Jason said. He carried me to the car and drove me to school. "Be strong you have to be strong for her." I nodded and leaned on him. We walked in class and everything went back to how it was when Toni wasn't here. When she was here everyone was laughing. But when she's not it feels like something's missing. So when school was done I was in the girl's bathroom snorting lines of cocaine on the sink crying. I want to fucking numb everything. I can't take it anymore. I left the bathroom and felt my nose bleeding. I felt lightheaded then the next thing I knew I was on the floor in the hallway.

"Cheryl?!" Fangs yelled picking me up off the floor. My hearing got distorted and I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I fell into an immense darkness.

2 Hours Later
Toni's pov
I woke up in the hospital. I saw someone laying across from me. Everything about her made me think it was Cheryl. I saw dark red locks, full perfect lips, long legs, and flawless porcelain skin. I blinked my eyes a few times looking over at the girl. It was her. It was my Cheryl Blossom. My Cherry Bomb. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My legs weren't working. I laid there and heard Jughead's voice outside talking to Fangs.

"Cheryl is not okay. She overdosed." Fangs stated.

"On what?" Jughead asked.

"Coke." He said.

"Fuck man this is so fucked up." Jughead stated.

"I found her in the hallway a few feet away from the bathroom. Her nose was bleeding. So I followed the trail of blood and found the lines she didn't snort." Fangs replied.

"She needs to stop. But the only thing that's gonna her to stop is Toni and she's in a coma." Jughead stated. "Well lets go visit them." Fangs, and Jughead walked in and saw me awake. "Hey Tiny."

"Hi." I replied.

"How long you been up?" Fangs asked.

"Not long." I said. "So what did the doctors say about me?"

"Your legs they're um," Jughead paused.

"Paralyzed. Veronica injected you with snake venom. They aren't sure how long it's gonna be until you can walk again." Fangs explained.

"Why is Cheryl here?" I asked. They stood quiet. "Fucking tell me!!!"

"She overdosed on cocaine. I found her in the hallway of the school passed out Toni. We don't know how long she's been doing that. Doctor said if it wasn't for me she would have been dead." Fangs stated.

"Thank you for telling me." I said. It got quiet in the room again. Nothing more needed to be said, enough was said. I heard Cheryl crying. The boys looked over at her.

"Why am I not dead?" Cheryl asked.

"Cheryl!!" I yelled. She jumped up in my bed. She kissed me and I kissed her back. "Don't you ever try to leave me again."

"I'm sorry." Cheryl said.

Fangs's pov
I was hanging out with Jason. We were laying in bed together. I had my arm over his chest. "I can't believe she did that." Jason said.