Gone Part 1

Chapter 6
Cheryl's pov
I woke up and saw Toni cuddled up next to me with Ashley laying next to her. I smiled she's always been my loyal girlfriend. "No don't go Cherrybomb." She said with her grip getting tighter on me.

"Shush Toni I'm right here." I said putting my hand in her hair. She held onto me tighter. She woke up looking around. She looked up at me. "Morning."

"How drunk we were last night?" She asked.

"You passed out when I started fucking you with the strap." I stated.

"You were amazing last night." Toni told me. Ashley woke up and left. Me and Toni were kissing and I left my love bites all over the place on her. We all had hickeys from the threesome last night. Toni was moaning as I left my bites on her. I left marks on her collarbone and neck. Later we went to Pop's and ordered food when the serpents walked up to us.

"So girls how was the threesome?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Like it's your business." I scoffed.

"I will wife Cherrybomb." Toni stated making me laugh.

"Damn Cheryl was moved to wife status." Fangs said. "And I can see why look at those marks on Tiny."

"Touch her and you die." I replied. I had my hand on her thigh going higher. Toni looked at me.

"Toni why you so quiet?" Jughead asked.

"Because you guys are assholes and I'm deciding if it's really worth it to go to prison for beating up all of you." Toni retorted.

Toni's pov
Veronica walked up behind me and kissed me. I pushed her off of me. "Mmh what the fuck?" I said wiping her spit off of my mouth.

"I know you want more." Veronica said.

"We were drunk and the entire time I was picturing Cheryl fucking me not you." I shot back.

"You'll come back you always do." She stated walking away.

"Fucking nutcase." Cheryl blurted out.

"Okay well that was weird." Jason stated. Ashley walked in walking over to me and Cheryl.

"What can I do for you sweetness?" I asked.

Ashley smirked, "You and Cherrybomb in my house naked."

I spit out my drink looking at her, "What happened to that badass from last night?"

I smiled, "Right here."

"Cheryl why are you so quiet?" Ashley asked.

"Just picturing how I can get you to kiss me somewhere." Cheryl stated. I raised my eyebrows at her chuckling.

"This is why I love you." I said.

A Few Weeks Later
Toni's pov
I was sleeping my trailer. Cheryl was with Ashley. I heard a loud thud against the wall. I went outside saw nothing. I was gonna go inside when I saw Veronica in front of me. She kicked me in the face making me fall to the floor passed out.

Veronica's pov
I picked up Toni throwing her over my shoulder. I laid her in my backseat. I handcuffed her then drove off with her. When we got in my house outside of Riverdale I brought Toni inside. I laid Toni on my bed. I saw her waking up. She looked around. "What where am I?" She asked herself. I chuckled and walked to where she can see me. "Veronica what the fuck where are we?!?!"

"Far away from them. They won't find us." I stated. She looked to the side of her and saw I smashed her phone and mine. "Can't have them looking for us right?"

"Veronica take these cuffs off of me." Toni said.

"No." I said coldly. "You will give me what I never had and that's love."

"Veronica please I won't hurt you. Just please these cuffs are starting to hurt." Toni begged. I walked over to her and took off her handcuffs then looked at her rubbing her wrists. Toni stood up and kissed me. I was shocked at first.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Your so much better than Cheryl please V. Let me fuck you." Toni stated. I laid down on the bed and Toni took off my clothes. She admired my body kissing me. Toni grabbed  my boobs. I moaned as she kissed down my body getting to where I needed her. I felt so much pleasure at that moment I didn't want it to end.

3 Months Later
Cheryl's pov
It's been 3 months since Toni was taken. We know it was Veronica but we still don't know where they are. I was starting to lose it honestly. Three months since I touched her last. Since we saw each other. Ashley has been keeping me company but it's not the same. I just hope Toni is okay.

Toni's pov
Me and Veronica were fighting again. I pushed her against a wall punching the dry wall next to her head. "LET ME GO ALREADY YOU WHORE!!!" I yelled. My thighs were bleeding since she cut them. I felt myself slipping. My grip on her got loose. I felt something in my back. I pulled it out of my back and saw it was a syringe. I fell to the floor and dragged myself away from her. Veronica followed me and pushed me on back.

"Your not ever leaving." Veronica stated. The reason why I fell to the floor was because she paralyzed me from the waist down. She started taking off my clothes and raped me.

Jughead's pov
"I think I know where she is." Betty stated. "Veronica did say she has a place upstate New York. A cabin."

"Worth a shot." I stated. I texted the serpents, Ashley, and Cheryl. I sent Betty home and got in my car driving over to Cheryl's place. Cheryl was outside with Ashley. I picked them up and drove to where I told the rest of the serpents to meet me. We were driving in two cars. I drove to the address that Betty texted me. We parked away from the house. We all got inside and searched for Toni. I saw Veronica laying on the couch. I grabbed her by her neck choking her. She grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed me in the back. "FUCK!!!" I yelled. She got up and ran. "FANGS GET HER!!!!" Fangs hit her with a chair in the face. Veronica fell to the floor passed out.

"Toni!!!" Cheryl yelled.

Toni's pov
I was laying in bed shaking. Veronica just stopped about an hour ago raping me. "TONI!!!" I heard Cheryl. I heard footsteps shuffling upstairs. My hands were tied to the bed naked. Cheryl untied my hands when she saw me and kissed me. I kissed her back. I pulled away and saw everyone standing in the doorway.

"You found me." I stated.

"Yeah I found you." Cheryl stated.

"I love you." I replied before passing out.

Cheryl's pov
I was crying holding Toni close to me. "Don't fucking leave me!!!" I yelled.

"Cheryl," Jughead called me. "Let me take her." Ashley held me back as Jughead took Toni from me. We got to the hospital. Veronica's parents took her to Saint Mary's. Toni was okay but I wasn't leaving her side until she woke up. I will have my fucking revenge if it's the last thing I do.