The Honeymoon Part 2

Chapter 14
Toni's pov
I was hanging out with Fangs and Jason. They looked so in love. "Hey Toni why don't you buy us a round?" Fangs asked.

"No if I can't drink you guys can't either." I replied.

"Come on just one round." Fangs said.

"I said no!!" I yelled.

"Whipped." Fangs teased me. "I bet you can't beat me in a chug war cus your whipped."

"Hey Toni don't stoop to his level." Jason said.

"P-u-s-s-y. Pussy." Fangs replied.

"Alright fine. You owe me you fucking idiot." I stated.

"Atta girl." Fangs said getting two funnels and couple of people so we start chugging. I chugged everything meanwhile Fangs puked. I laughed at him. Jason helped him up and we kept drinking. "Hey I remember when I first met you Toni. I was like hey this chick is fine as fuck."

I laughed along with Jason, "Tell him how we met Fangs."

"I love that story!!" Fangs stated loudly. "Okay I was at Pop's playing pool when in comes this dainty little chick. Me and Sweet Pea looked at each other like who the fuck is she? So I said to her, "You lost baby girl?"

"And I said no so back off you in closet gay." I replied. "And this is the first time I think I saw Fangs ever stay shut."

"Fuck you Toni. Anyways Cheryl pushed Toni into me and we kissed accidentally." Fangs said.

"Oh my god was it even good?" Jason asked.

"Good? She nearly bit my lip off." Fangs stated. Jason started busting out laughing.

"Oh please it was the last and only kiss your gonna get from me." I replied. I felt my phone vibrating and I answered it since it was Cheryl. Fangs knew it was Cheryl and started moaning like a girl. "Hey babe."

"Where are you?" Cheryl asked.

I slapped Fangs and he shut up, "Baby how's Jess?"

"Ugh your drunk aren't you?" Cheryl asked.

"Ummm no!!" I said.

"Where are you seriously? I'm picking you up now." Cheryl asked. I texted her the address. "I'm coming now. Stay where you are."

10 Minutes Later
Cheryl's pov
I walked inside and saw Toni dancing on the bar with her shirt off. "ANTOINETTE TOPAZ!!!" I yelled. The music stopped and everyone looked at me. Toni stopped dancing looking at me.

"Hey Cheryl how you doing?" Toni said clearly drunk. I walked over to her.

"Get off the bar now." I said glaring at her. She got off the bar and I threw her over my shoulder.

"Fangs get her!!!" Toni yelled. I looked at Fangs and walked away from me with his hands up. Jason looked and smiled. "Fangs you pussy!!!"

"I swear to god Toni your are so screwed now shut up." I said covering her ass with my hand since her skirt was rising.

"Damn it." She said. I walked out of the bar with Toni put her down in the passenger seat in the car. Astrid was in the backseat sleeping.

"I hate it when you drink." I said sighing as I started the car.

"You like it secretly don't lie." Toni said leaning over towards me. "You like it because you know your the only person who makes me this horny."

"Stop Toni your drunk and Astrid is in the back." I stated. I started driving and Toni put her hand on my thigh going up and down rubbing it. "I said stop Toni." I slapped her hand away from my thigh and she pulled her hand away from my thigh. Toni started pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes. "Not gonna happen."

"Ugh fine." Toni said turning away from me. I smirked and I drove to the house. I brought Astrid inside putting her to bed. Then I laid down in bed naked and Toni walked in the room. "I can't sleep."

"Too bad I can now go sleep on the couch." I commanded. She rolled her eyes at me and went in the living room.

2 Weeks Later
Cheryl's pov
I was stretching for cheerleading practice when Toni walked in. "Your late!" I yelled with my back turned towards her.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever Cheryl." Toni blurted out.

I smirked raising an my eyebrows at her, "Who the fuck you think your talking to?"

"You." Toni said challenging me.

"One more word and it's another week Topaz." I replied. She shut up glaring at me then we finished practice. Toni didn't even look at me when we were done. All the girls left and we were the only ones left in the gym. "Your making this worse on yourself Topaz."

"Funny how you think I'll still want to fuck after this." Toni replied.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Not this." Toni said.

"Your breaking up with me?" I asked. "After we just got married?"

"No I don't know I can't give you an answer right now." Toni stammered.

"Wow see you around Topaz." I stated walking out of the gym with my bag.