Party Favors

Chapter 11
Toni's pov
I was in cheerleading practice dancing doing my solo. Once I was done they were all staring at me especially Cheryl. "What?" I said like I wasn't just twerking. "Stop drooling Cheryl." I walked away from them knowing practice was over. I was walking to my car when I was pinned to a locker. I saw it was Cheryl. "Couldn't resist right?"

"Stop playing with me." She replied.

I chuckled, "Dump V and then come talk to me Cherrybomb." I pushed her off of me and I got on my motorcycle. I put on my helmet. I turned on my bike and drove away from her. I went to my trailer and called Ace (Picture above). "Ace,"

"Yes Pinky?" Ace asked.

"I need you come over." I told her.

"Yes ma'am!!" She yelled in the phone excited. Ten minutes later she kissed me as soon I let her in the door. I closed the door behind her. Ace threw me on the bed getting on top of me. I took of my shirt leaving me in my bra. "God I missed you." I kissed her pulling her closer to me. She kissed my neck licking it making me moan lightly. I ripped off her jacket and smiled when she was wearing just her bra, and thong.

"This is why I love you." I replied. I grabbed her big ass slapping it. I flipped use over and I was on top. "You deserve to be rewarded my little bad girl." I took off her thong as I kissed her neck. Her breathing hitched when I started fingering her.

"Mmh Toni!!!" She moaned out. I kissed down her body leaving hickeys everywhere on her body. Her hands were in my hair as I sucked on her clit. "Ohhhh Tiny!!!"

"You like that baby?" I asked going faster.

"Mmh fuck yes!!!" She yelled out. I went faster driving her insane. "I'm so close Tiny!!!!"

"Cum for me." I stated going increasingly faster. Ace's moans got louder as she let go and came all over my face. "Good girl," I came up and kissed her.

"You still got it Pinky." Ace stated. "Who were you with?"

"How did you know I was in a relationship?" I asked.

"You stop fucking me and focus on them. So who was it?" Ace questioned.

"Doesn't matter. She broke my heart." I said.

"You actually done with her?" Ace asked.

"For now." I stated. "You gonna be my date to the pep rally?"

"Hell yeah." Ace replied. "So is this person you dated going to be threatened by me?"

"I don't care if she is. Your all mine." I stated. Ace smiled at me.

"I gotta go." Ace said.

"Why where you going?" I asked.

"I gotta go practice with Josie and the pussycats." Ace stated. "And I'm assuming your not taking no for an answer. Your coming with me aren't you?"

"Yep!! Let's go." I said grabbing my bag. We left going to Josie's house. We were outside of Josie's house and I was looking at Ace. I bit my lip. "Your so hot right now."

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" She asked. I kissed her grabbing her ass.

We kept kissing until we heard Josie speak, "Okay if I wanted to watch porn I would have went on pornhub and your lucky I don't call feel like calling Cheryl to tell her your fucking Ace."

"Hey why do you even have a problem with me?" I asked annoyed.

"You hurt Cheryl and I'm tired of seeing her cry over some worthless serpent." Josie replied.

I chuckled, "I guess you don't know that her and Jason are serpents but she didn't tell you did she? It's cus she embarrassed of me but I don't care Cheryl can do what she wants."

"She fucking wants you, you dumbass. She doesn't want Veronica. She only gets off thinking of you." Josie said. "You haven't fucked up with her. But you will if you keep her waiting."

"Thanks Josie." I said.

"So I guess I won't be your date to the Pep Rally?" Ace asked.

"I'm sorry Ace but I love her." I told her.

"Go get her then." Ace said.

"What about Veronica?" I asked.

"Don't worry about her I'll take care of her." She said.

"Toni," Josie called me. "She needs you. She's frustrated sexually."

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Duh she's my best friend." She shot back. "Just give her a reason to be happy."

The Night Before The Pep Rally
Cheryl's pov
I was sleeping when I felt someone on top of me. But I knew their touch. "Toni?" I called her. She came up from the blanket and shushed me. "What are you—— ohhhh my god T-ttoni!!" She was worshipping my pussy devouring it. She had her hand over my mouth as I moaned into her hand since my mother were here. She made me come and came up kissing me. I kissed her back and her lips were ghosting over mine. "I love you Cheryl." When I woke up the next day she wasn't there. I woke up with my panties soaked knowing I was dreaming of Toni last night again.

Pep Rally
Toni's pov
I was hanging out with Ace at the Pep Rally. "Your freaking out stop." Ace said.

"Hard not to." I stated. "I gotta catch Cheryl. What if I drop her?"

"You won't." Ace replied. I heard my cue and I ran onto the field. The rest of the River Vixens were there including Cheryl. We started dancing together then it was my solo and I started dancing. Everyone was cheering me on.

"GET IT TINY!!!!" Sweet Pea yelled. I looked over at him and smiled. They threw Cheryl in the air and as she was coming down I caught her in my arms.

"YASSS QUEEN!!!" Kevin yelled. Cheryl looked at me and smiled.

"I'll always catch you." I said. Cheryl and I started doing our routine. Cheryl started skipping away from and I ran after her. The song Close by Nick Jonas was playing. She turned around and our lips were ghosting over each other. I turned away from her when she was about to kiss me. The crowd going insane cheering us on.

"CHONI!!!!" Kevin yelled. We both laughed and the crowd started cheering Choni. When we finished I kissed Cheryl. She kissed me back and I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

"Alright love birds that's enough." Josie said through a microphone. We ran to the sidelines and Kevin, Fangs, Jason, Uncle Ronnie, Sweet Pea, Betty, and Jughead ran over to us on the bleachers. "We are Josie and the Pussycats."

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Yes did you two come up with that by yourselves?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"Yes but the kiss was improvised." Cheryl stated.

"More like cute as fuck." Kevin replied. "So for real are you guys back together?"

Cheryl turned to me and I said, "I will marry you one day."

She smiled, "And I think that's a yes."

"Don't fuck up this time Toni." Sweet Pea stated.

"Seriously," Jughead replied.

"Okay damn I won't." I shot back. I felt my legs giving out. Cheryl held me up.

"You okay?" She asked.

"No my legs have been giving out lately after practice." I told her.

"You have to go to the doctor Toni." Cheryl stated. "I will take you to the doctor."

"Yeah we don't the bad ass of the serpents paralyzed that's not a good look." Jughead said.

"Hey I'm immune to snake venom what more do you want from me?" I asked. I went home with Cheryl we cuddled all night.