Child's Play

Chapter 10
Two Days Later
Toni's pov
I was with Cheryl fucking her from behind. I gripped Cheryl's hair drilling into her faster. Cheryl pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Cheryl started riding me and choked me when she was coming. Cheryl laid next to me. "Toni get out." Cheryl demanded.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me you served your purpose now leave." Cheryl replied. I took my strap off and stood up looking at her.

"Your doing this to me after last night?" I asked. "After we made love all night?"

Cheryl stood up walking over to me, "Let me make this perfectly clear so there's no confusion. I love you yes. But do I need you? No, I don't need to hurt again. All you did was hurt me."

"No I didn't. I wasn't intentionally trying to hurt you. Please Cheryl," I begged her.

"No not this time T." Cheryl replied.

"So this is it? This is all we'll ever be?" I asked impatiently.

"Just give us some time." She stated. She walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back with my hands on her hips. Cheryl pulled away resting her head on mine. "God I'll miss you."

"Me too." I replied. Cheryl wiped a tear from my eye.

"I'll always be here for you. Just like you were." Cheryl told me. "Goodbye old friend." I hugged her one last time then I left the Thistle house.

Jason's pov
I punched Tyler in the face repeatedly. I was on top of him punching him. Then I was pushed off of him by Rosa. I fought her but she put up more of a fight than me. I was on the floor as she and the other serpents were jumping me. They left me there and I laid on the floor fighting to stay awake. I was in so much pain I felt my ribs hurting really bad. I tried calling Cheryl but she didn't pick up the phone. I felt tears coming down my eyes and I tried walking. I fell to my knees passing out.

Natasha's pov
I was kissing Reggie in a booth at Pop's. I pulled away when Fangs, Sweet Pea, Jughead, and Toni walked over to us. "Hey Reggie have you seen Jason?" Jughead asked.

"No I haven't." Reggie replied.

"Why is he missing?" I questioned.

"Cheryl says he is so we are helping her find him." Toni replied.

"If we hear anything we'll let you know." I stated. They left Pop's and grabbed Reggie's hand. Veronica walked in with Cheryl. I rolled my eyes. But I was surprised that when I saw Cheryl hold Veronica's hand and kiss her on the lips.

Reggie looked back at them, "That's fucking weird."

"Didn't Veronica rape Toni? Why are they even together?" I asked. We were watching intrigued when Cheryl walked over to us.

"Hey if you want to keep the family business I suggest you stop judging me and Veronica who I might add is fucking goddess." Cheryl stated. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off, "I will sure as hell make sure you have no money and give it all to Veronica. So think before you speak." I kept my mouth shut and she smiled. "Good girl." Cheryl sat again with Veronica. Me and Reggie left.

Veronica's pov
We were in Pop's when Cheryl put her hand on her chest. She looked like she was in pain. "Cheryl what's wrong?"

"It's Jason. We need to find him." She told me. We got in my car and went to the old drive in. Cheryl stopped the car when she saw Jason. She ran over to him. I got out the car. He bruised and battered.

"Who did this to you? Who?" She cried out.

"The serpents." He replied. "T-tyler and his friends."