Initiation

Chapter 9
A Few Weeks Later
Cheryl's pov
I was in my room kissing Veronica. She was on top of me kissing me. My hands went under her shirt lifting it up. Veronica had her hands on my boobs. I was chasing her lips when she pulled away. "I'm sorry I can't do this." V said.

"What's wrong did I do something?" I asked.

"No your perfect. I just I'm worthless and I don't deserve you." She stated.

"Don't say that or ever think that, okay? Your not worthless your not what everyone said in that video. Your amazingly beautiful." I replied. Veronica smiled at me.

"I hate when you do that." Veronica shot back. I looked at her confused. "You just made me fall for you even harder."

I smirked at her looking her in the eyes when I asked her, "So you gonna fuck me or not?" Veronica smiled at me and took off her shirt. I kissed her and Veronica smirked into the kiss bitting my lower lip making me moan. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance. Veronica pushed me on the bed turning me on. She was on top of me kissing me. I sat up and took off her bra. I pulled away from the kiss and started sucking on her boobs. I gave her bites leaving hickeys on her. She moaned and I flipped us over so I was on top. I was so into it I didn't know Toni was standing there watching.

"No don't stop. I like to watch." Toni stated sitting down by my vanity mirror. I went back to leaving hickeys on Veronica. Veronica kept moaning louder as I got to my final destination. I pulled down her skirt. I took off her thong with my teeth throwing it to the side. I looked her pussy and smiled at her. Veronica was shaved and her clit was pierced like Toni was.

"Oh I'm gonna devour you." I stated. I went down on her licking her up and down. One of Veronica's hands went in my hair the other gripped the bedsheets.

"Ohhhh fuck!!!!" Veronica yelled. I played with her lips and then I started sucking on her clit. "Yes Cheryl!!!!" I heard Toni moan and I knew she was touching herself. I sucked on Veronica faster making her lock my head in with her legs. What made her go insane was when I started to finger her. "MMH FUCK!!!!" I went fast as I added a third finger while I sucked on her clit. "CHERYL FUCK I'M——— MMH FUCK YESSS!!!!!" I shoved my tongue in her as she was coming. When she was done coming Veronica grabbed me and threw me on the bed. "Your all mine princess."

"I'm not a princess I'm a fucking queen." I replied. Veronica smiled at me looking over at Toni.

"Worship her pussy. Make her cum hard and maybe I'll reward you for being good." Toni demanded making me even wetter. "Right baby girl?" I nodded looking over at her.

"Eyes on me Cheryl." Veronica stated making me look at her. Veronica kissed me and took off my clothes. I was past turned on at the moment. Veronica looked at as she ate me out. Veronica hit my g-spot and made me moan out loud. Veronica went faster knowing she found my spot hitting it every time. In minutes I felt myself coming all over her hand. But she didn't stop there Veronica licked my pussy clean then she kissed me. Toni chuckled looking at us.

"Good girl. Now let's show them how it's really done baby." Toni stated.

Jason's pov
I was with Fangs, and Jughead. "So where is Cheryl?" Jughead asked.

"I don't know she could be with Veronica at home." I replied.

"Toni said she'll be here." Fangs stated.

"When then? Cus we been waiting for her for an hour." Jughead said. We were outside Pop's. That's when Toni pulled up in Cheryl's car with Cheryl and Veronica. They got out the car and both Veronica and Cheryl were really close to Toni. They were whispering in each other's ears laughing.

"Okay Cherrybomb, and Toni Jason has something important to tell you." Fangs stated.

"Cheryl I heard Penelope on the phone with grandpa. Grandpa was a serpent king like Jughead. She was trying to cover the fact that the family is serpents. So I did some digging and I found his will that says we are serpents." I explained. 

"Let me see." Cheryl said walking up to me. I gave her the paper and she looked at it. "We are both the king and queen of the serpents?"

"It appears so." I replied.

"We'll tell the other serpents in a ceremony." Jughead said.

"Cheryl?" Toni called her.

"I want my jacket in red." Cheryl said.

"Yeah and get mine in blue Jug." I stated.

At The Ceremony
Cheryl's pov
I was at the White Wyrm with the serpents and Jason. Toni was with the boys since we aren't together anymore. Jughead got everyone's attention. Both me and Jason went up to the stage with Jughead. "I have an announcement to make everyone." He said. "Now you may be wondering why the Blossoms are here and I have a reason for them being here. I have their grandfather's will here and the one thing that it says on here is that both Jason and Cheryl Blossom are the rightful king and queen of the serpents." Many people had stuff to say. Especially a group of serpents in the back.

"Why the hell are you letting two of the most privileged fucks be serpents and the leaders at that too?" A girl asked.

"Yeah they treated us like shit just because we were serpents." A blonde hair guy said.

"I want a challenge." A guy with a stripe tattoo on his arm stated.

"Hey what's your name?" Jason asked.

"Tyler." Tyler answered.

"Tyler you want to settle this right? Like a man?" Jason asked.

"I do." He said.

"Okay well we will have a fight and whoever wins is the leader of the serpents." Jason stated.

"Your sister is joining too." The girl said.

"Okay fine then one thing no weapons. We fight with our hands. Friday after school 5 miles from Pop's." I stated.

"Okay see you there." The girl said. Later we had a party at my house to celebrate. I was sleeping on top of Jason on the couch.

Tyler's pov
Me, my sister Rosa, Johnny, Alex, and Jackson saw Cheryl and Jason sleeping together on the couch. Johnny got a bucket of warm water and put it next to Jason. Rosa put Jason's hand in the bucket. Jackson was recording and Jason started peeing on Cheryl. Cheryl woke up immediately and started screaming when she realized that her very own twin brother pissed on her.

"JASON GET UP YOU JUST PISSED ON ME!!!!" Cheryl screamed. Jason got up and saw his crotch wet.

"Cheryl I'm so sorry." Jason replied. He got up and walked over to her.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" Cheryl bellowed.

"Damn you must be pissed." Rosa stated laughing. We all were laughing.

Cheryl walked over to us and said, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU REGRET YOU EVER DID THIS!!!!!!" We all ran out of the room.

choniforlife