L u c i d D r e a ms - Blaster

Keys:
F/f: favorite food
F/f: favorite flowers
-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_---____---

Your POV
You where sitting near the window with a soft small sofa-like chair. You watched the clouds move while it is on still up there. Some times they just bring rain down to and your past goes by as the rain falls.

- ♤ -F l a s h b a c k s - ♤ -

You brushed your fingers through the polaroids laying on the bed with rose petals around each one of them. It was your first year anniversary with you boyfriend.

I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you

"Happy anniversary babe!" He said kissing you passionately on the lips. "Happy anniversary din babe." You smiled and you throw your arms around his neck and give him a sweet and passionate kiss.

It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)

It was christmas and you are jumping around your shared bed.

"BABE GISING NA NANDIYAN NA SILA TITA ZILD!!" You shouted and started hitting pillows to your boyfriend.

He held you by your waist and pulled you back to bed.

"Pakainin mo muna sina Zild ng basa na burger or kung ano meron dun sa baba."he said stroking your hair and kissing your cheek. "Sure babe." You kissed him on his nose.

Easier said than done
I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head

He walked down the small set of stairs beside the stage. He handed his guitar to one the assistants and ran to you.

"Hey babe.." he said hugging you tight. "Galing mo dun babe...dali na punta na tayo sa likod." You pulled his hand and go through the dressing room.

"Babe may surprise ako..." he said. He held out a big box.

You opened the box and saw a border collie with a name tag written 'Oreo'. You squealed as you held the puppo.

"Awe thanks babe.."you kissed his cheek.

You found another one, but

"Babe sorry na,nalasing ako ehh..." Blaster cried. "Blaster hindi eh.." You cried. "People deserve second chances,isa pang babae.... finish na." You held his cheek.

"Thanks babe, i love you." He said smiling. You just stared away.

But i am the better one

"Hindi ba sinabi ko isa pang babae tapos na tayo!" You cried. "Oo nga! Pero babe-." You cut him off. "HINDI TAPOS NA TAYO!" You shouted at him.

"Sabagay di naman kita mahal..." he mumbled.

"It was like that the whole time.." you choked out.
"Alam mo na?" He chuckled.
"Throw me a bouqet at my funeral but dont stay too long..." i smiled at that and threw myself at the bridge.

I won't let you forget me

You opened your eyes to see him in front of you in a bar.

You stormed off the bar not noticing the velvet box in his hands.

It was always like that afterall.

I cannot change you so i must replace you.

Youre only 20 and wasting years with someone a year older than you. You looked into the night sky and you wiped your tears away.

The door slided open and you turned around to see Blaster in a tuxedo.

He held a sign written 'forgive me?'.

"You where always my boy, pero may nagawa ka lang talaga." You smiled. He chuckled and handed you the bouqet of f/f.

You both sat down at the edge of the balcony and watched the night sky.

------_____------_____------_____----____----_-

A/N: whats up mga kababaihan, sorry for the long ass wait i have tambak of school work and loki fanfics.*i feel so tanga na* so yaah next imagine is Zild so enjoyy<3333