m o v i e n i g h t s - Unique

Keys:
Did not use any.

-Lucille
-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-__-_----________----_-_-_-_-

Your POV

You plopped down the couch and sighed in happiness and relief. It is always happy like this, movie nights with your boyfriend. You missed him dearly because he is travelling around the Philippines for his tour.

He plopped down on the couch and snakes his around your waist and your neck. He was always this cuddlish to you.

You grabbed the remote and asked him "what movie? Babe?"  You asked him.

"Ikaw bahala basta kasama kita babe." He said while holding you closer. You snuggled up to him and you closed your eyes to think of what movie would be nice.

"Infinity war?" You asked.

"Too sad..." he said pouting his lips.

"Oh.. i know! Thor:Ragnarok!" You said.

"Sure..."he said closing his eyes snuggling closer to you. You giggled at his cuteness.

"Thor..son of odin.." surtur said. "Surtur,son of a bitch." Thor laughed.

You laughed at the joke on the beggining.

A few minutes later on that film there came that one Loki scene.

"Alright! I yield!" Loki shouted. He switched his form to odin. "Behold Son of Odi-" the guard or whoever that guys was cant remember cut off by Loki. "You had one job!" Loki said pointing a finger.

You laughed at the scene and you decided to look up to Unique and see him sleeping. You kissed his cheek and pulled a blanket to cover the both of you from the October cold. You closed your eyes letting Ragnarok play in the background and you fell in a deep slumber.
----------------- - -------- ---------____--_-__-_-_
A/N: quick short imagine after the panic! tour.

If yall wanted a longer imagine this time yall better comment or pm me.

So yah i had fun but i sincerely cried at Dying in LA ad Victorious
So weird.

And ofcourse how could i forget about the opening its a bop.

I wrote this in school sneaking le phone at science class.
Noice right?
-Your beautiful author named Lucille