d r u m b o y d a t e s - Badjao

BADJAO'S POV *oi expect nio to?*

"Babe!asan ka na." I shouted from the living room. "Unti nalang bebe! Lipstick nalang." She shouted from her recording room since she i a youtuber.

"Dalian mo babe ah! May oras ung reservation." I shouted again.

"Sige!" She shouted while scurrying down the staircase with a lipstick and a mirror.

I stood in awe as i saw her in a golden dress. "Babe.."

"Badj!" I felt her hit my arm as i watched in her arm. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Pwede ba babe.. suot ka ng sweatshirt.." i said thinking because there will be boys gon be looking at her.

"Huhu..baket naman Badj?" She asked pouting.

"Its too revealing eh i only want to see you like that myself..." i said admittedly.

"Okay drum cakes.."she said and ran back up.

She always have that sweet nickname for me like lagi.

She came down with a knee length skirt with a glossy red belt and a cute blouse.

"Much better." I smiled.

She nodded sweetly and i held her hand as we walked fastly to our car.

I drove us to buffet 101 and while the ride is going i looked at her hand holding mine. I chuckled at her goofiness while she is staring at her phone giggling about dogs.

I drove to our venue and parked our car to the nearest part of the bay. I stepped out of my car and before i open Y/n's door i checked my pocket for the velvet coloured box.

YOUR POV.
You took off your seatbelt gently and waited for him to open the door because it is like his thing.

You stepped out as he opened the door and he held yourwaist for the walk.

"Maglakad tayo dito mamaya pagkatapos ah." You asked him sweetly.

"Plano ko pa naman yun." He giggled.

You snuggled closer to him as he said that.

He asked the lady to go lead us to our table.

I looked around the white walls and the chandeliers. I asked the waiter to take a photo of us.

"Oi Badj,pic."

He smiled at the camera and you giggled while the waiter takes a pic of you two.

You stood up and took your phone and inserted it in your pocket.

You smiled to your boyfriend and walked to where the foods are sitting.

-TIME SKIP KASI GUSTO KO NA MAMATAY-

You two where leaving the buffet and you two decided to walk to the bay nearby.

"Badj, ano meron dito?" You asked.

He didnt respond but he smiled when he pulled you near the bay.

He knelt and and you gasped because you know where this is going.

"Babe, ikaw yung naging nandiyan sa mga araw na ako ay nangangapa. Through bad time and good times ikaw lagi yung nandiyan para sa akin. Kahit sa dami mo paring naging krass pinakita mo pa rin na ako lang talaga ung minahal mo." He said smiling.

You started crying before he continued.

"You were the one my heart picks kasi Ikaw lagi ang nagpapasaya sakin and while that is it over here..will you take the honor of being my wifey cakes?" He said holding your hand.

"YASSS BABE YESSS." you squealed in tears and happiness as he slipped the ring on your finger.

He stood up and picked you from floor and give you a sweet passionate kiss.

You heard everyone clapping behind you. You didnt notice the fandom behind you saying congrats,you just focused on the man you will spend with your whole entire life.

-----______------_____-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-
A/N: hey yall francesca here.

So no fuccss welcome to a new shitty and crappy imagine hope yall like it.. because yeh its a not good story pero kaya nga update ako kasi sembreak lmaooo <333