q u a r a n t i n e - Blaster

(a/n: nag come back na ako)

YOUR POV

you eyes fluttered open to the sound of hearing annoying noises from the kitchen of your house. "ano na naman ginagawa nito ni ter..." you groaned as you rubbed your eyes. 

you sat up immediately when you heard a loud crash from the kitchen. you jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen.

"blaster..." you said, while you look at him cooking pancakes.

"hi, love." he smiled and kissed your cheek. "good morning."

"masyado ka bang bored?" you asked while picking chewie (chewy? ewan ko rin eh HAHAHA)  up.

"hinde pa naman ako baliw, pero nakita ko lang sa tiktok toh." he explained, while handing you a bowl of pancake but in small pieces like a cereal.

you took a bite and nearly moaned at the taste. "grabe naman ter ma-effort ka tlga."

he grabbed chewwy from you and gave the pup some breakfast.

"deserve mo an, love." he replied while engulfing you in a big hug.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

-

wASSSUP MGA PAA, dejowk.

so nag comeback na nga ung pinaka malupit na spader (chour) sa wattpad.

sana ma-enjoy niyo toh dahil gagawan ko muna ng chapter ung nasa kabila kaya yown.

stay safe guys! wash your hands kahit meron or wala ung covid-19!!!

sTREAM ANG PINAGMULAN
CLAP!CLAP!CLAP! hangga't quarantine pa

lab kayo ni blaster

shempre lab ko rin kayo :>>