s u n s h i n e - z i l d

Keywords:
E/C - eye color
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fluff, requested by leeberty- , my 'not really mine, not from my womb' daughter.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y / N

Your eyes fluttered open as the sun shines above the both of you. Speaking of both of you. Your boyfriend of two years, Zild Benitez.

He had his arms wrapped around your waist as he sleeps peacefully. He stirred a little bit as you tried to turn around to see him, but he continued to sleep.

Your phone rang, signaling a notification. You tried to escape Zild's grasp around your waist to see get your phone. Instead, he tightened his grip around you and pulled you closer.

"Maaga pa.." Zild said tightening his grip. You just chuckled at his cute phase.

"Hindi ba, may picnic tayo ngayon sa Park?" You said lying on top of his chest. He just opened his eyes to see your e/c orbs.

He closed his eyes and threw his head up, hitting his head on the wall. You finally escaped his grasp and sat down on the bed.

"Yan, gago ka kasi." You giggled at him. "...gago para sayo." He continued for you.

"Ihahanda ko na yung kailangan natin." You stood up on the bed and hopped off. "Maligo ka na rin sana."

A few minutes later

"Zild!!! Asan ka na?" You called out to him. You were already waiting at your front door holding your basket of food.

Zild scurried down the staircase, applying powder to underneath his eyes and holding his own bag of make up.

"Sweetheart, para saan ung make-up?" You asked, digging into his bag. "Pupunta lang tayo ng Park, which is a only a kilometer away. Pucha, may gig ka pa ba?"
You continue as you read random labels of his make up brands.

"Sometimes, a man needs to beautiful." He replied in a sassy tone. "Sige na nga, dali na." You called out, grabbing his hand and throwing his make up bag somewhere.n

He opened the passenger seat for you, and took your seat. He jogged to the driver's seat and turned on the car.

"Medyo malayo ung Park na gusto kong puntahan, pero sandali lang tayo. Mga sampung minuto nandoon na tayo." He told you smiling shyly. You laughed it off, which made him smile. Damn, that smile.

After a few moments of boring silence, he decided to turn on the radio. "Ano gusto kong station?" He asked.

" Makinig nalang  tayo sa Queen." You answered as you plugged the AUX cord to your phone. He giggled, remembering how much he loves Freddie Mercury.

Another One Bites The Dust starts playing and you started moving your shoulders to the beat.

"Steve walks warily down the street-"  you sang while Zild continued to tap his fingers on the steering wheel.

"With the brim pulled way down low ,Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet." He continued while driving

"Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?" He looked to you.
"Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?" You looked back to him.

"Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat" Both of you sang together.

"Another one bites the dust." You sang to him. "Another one bites the dust."  He continued.

"And another one gone, and another one gone." You both sang together. "Another one bites the dust!!"

"Hey, I'm gonna get you, too." You pointed to him. "Another one bites the dust!!" You both sang again.

"Andito na tayo!!" Zild shouted at the end of the song. You took off your seatbelt and grabbed the basket of food.

The both of you got down the car and ran to the windiest and chilliest part of the park. You put a blanket on the green grass and straightened each corner.

Zild Immediately lied down ruining your blanket. You signed and lied down next to him instead.

"dork."

"jerk."

You both giggled it off and started munching all the food from the basket.

"Kaya pa ba magmilktea?" You asked him. He just humms in your hair. He just cuddled with you, with his arms around your waist and your legs on top of his.

"Nalala mo pa ba, ung binasa talaga natin ung pagkain ni Blaster?" He asked, while twirling his finger with your hair.

"Sayang nga yun eh, pero worth it naman." You replied laughing.

"Eh, naalala mo din ba ung nabuhos mo , kape ko sa damit ng tatay ko?" You asked, reminding him of the first time he met your parents.

"Pero, yung pangalawang Dinner binayaran ko na lang sa a sorry. Hindi ba?" He answered with a pout, making you giggle.

"My father have nothing against you ah." You said, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms.

"Sabi Sakin ng tatay mo, nakikita daw niya na mahal na mahal talaga natin ung isa't isa." He assured you, while carefully soothing your thighs.

"Mhm." You said closing your eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands massaging your arms and legs.

"It's 6:54!? Uwi na tayo!" He exclaimed, fixing all your stuff.

You neatly folded the blankets and stood up. He smiled at your kindness and held your hand.

He led you to a place where you know the sunshine would be visible. You giggled at his goofiness and let go of your hand to let you run to the spot.

"Alam mo naman kung gaano kita ka mahal Diba?" Zild ask wrapping his arms around your waist. You smiled remembering what he said before.

"Kahit maraming ayaw sa atin at hangga't sa mamatay ang araw." You stated, wrapping your arms around him too. He smiled at your response kissing your forehead.

"I love you with all my heart. Whatever happens to you, I feel like that's on me. Sinasabi ko to para maalala mo lagi, kahit wala ako sa piling mo. Hindi ko kayang mabuhay pag wala ka, kaya minahal kita ng tunay. Alananin mo, mahal na mahal kita. Ang pagmamahal ko ay parang di ko talaga masabi sa iyo, kasi falling In love makes me speechless, but my words and actions will always give the details to your heart. Mahal na mahal kita." He vowed,while his fingers are twirled in your hair.

"Mahal na mahal din kita.." His speech made you speechless. He never been this lovely, but this is just the beginning of a chapter.

He chuckles as you two started watching the sunlight's day into a moonlight's evening.

You never felt so special until you met this dork.

>>>>>>>>>>>

1085 words amp