p a p e r a n d p e n c i l - Unique

Keywords:
H/L: hair length
H/C: hair color
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The gray shade filled out each outline of the figure in my paper. The sketch modeled out in the paper as I waited for my coffee.

Okay,i know it's weird that I do indeed write songs and finally released my album,but sketching and art is also my thing.

Instead of making those boring rhymes and tunes,I always put arts and drawing in the side of each way of my living.

Which is pretty much why I am single, I don't have love interest with the ladies around me. It's strange but you know why I am pretty unique.

A waitress laid my order on my table, as I look up to her e/c orbs it's pretty much what I said was a lie.

She has h/l and h/c hair and a very kind smile. I didn't know I was staring at her when she snapped her fingers at my face.

"Oi kuya,wag ka ng tulala diyan." She chuckled. Damn that smile. "May kelangan ka pa?" She asked worryingly.

"Your number?prolly?" I asked cheesingly. She just giggled and nod her head. She grabbed a noted pad from her pocket and wrote there. She stripped off the paper and placed it underneath my plate.

"Thank you for coming." She smiled, and left to get another order.

I gave her an assuring nod as she left, and looked at the paper she placed on my plate. I forgot to ask her break hours so I just grabbed my phone.
-
0917-XXXXX-XXXX
my break time is at 12pm to 1pm, if ur wondering.

Nice sketch there sweetheart.

- y/n

-
I grabbed my phone and typed her number in and sent her a message.

So let's start, my name is Unique.

-

What's up y'all!!! Sorry sa mahabang break guys.

Sorry na di ko sinunod ung schedule ko kasi di ko tlga sinusunod kasi ang daming nagyayari.

Una ung Endgame drepression sunod ung crush ko may jowa na. Ngayon Focus ako sa kanta na sinusulat ko for our banda.

TENCHUUUUU GUYS FOR 1K VIEWSSS YEEEEETTT.