M u n d o - Unique

Keywords:
Wala po hahaha lol
>>>>>>>>>>>

Your POV
"Nikoiii." You squealed through the phone. "Tagal mo naman sumagot...." You said with a pouting face.

"Sorry naman,di ako makakauwi ngayon Holidays, ilan beses ko na pinilit si Gelo na samahan ako at bilhin ng ticket pauwi eh." He said worriedly.

"Alam ko naman importante yang Gigs na yan pero kahit malayo o malapit tayo pa rin Hindi ba?" You reminded him with relief in your voice.

"Tama ka diyan babe, sige na mahal. Meron pa kaming soundcheck si Gelo na bahala sayo." He said, smiling through the phone. "Bye Nikoii." You said with a smile. "Bye Y/N/N." He said.

Unique's POV
"Oi Niks malapit na tayo." I felt someone nudging my shoulder. I put my phone in my pocket as I looked at Gelo with a present in his hands.

"Ghe Gelo, salamat talaga." I thanked him as I shakes his hand.

"Okay lang yun, gusto ko lang talaga makita masaya ung kapatid ko." He assured me with a gift.

"Ako rin naman, Merry Christmas see You bago mag summer right?" I said hugging the gift I'm holding.

"Oo sama mo na yan si Y/N, magagraduate na rin yan." He chuckled as he stood by the doorway of the tour bus,

"Sige salamat." I said waving my hand and off to....

Your POV
"Jefferson!!" You called out my friend's dog while holding Snow. "Oi nasaan ka na!"

You heard the doorbell ring and quickened knocks on the door.

"Sino yan?" You shouted while You're on the way to the front door.

You opened the door to see your boyfriend of three whole fucking Years standing right in front of you.

"Nikoii!! Ang aga mo naman." Your said pulling him inside.

He dropped his things and started rummaging your face with kisses.

"Ano gusto mo late ako dadating?"  He said while kissing your shoulder.

"Eto talaga eh haha.." You said chuckling.

"Galing ito sa Kuya Blondielocks mo." He said handing you a huge box covered with gift wrap.

"Aye yeash." You squealed as You opened to see some good shit.

"Snow!! Jefferson!!" You called to the dogs.

"Kumuha ka ng bata??" He asked kissing my hand.

"Iniwan to ng kaibigan ko, pupunta daw sila ng Amerika para makita si Brendon Urie." You chuckled

"Ah gano'n ba.." He said kissing your lips.

"Halika na magbihis ka na, naligo ka pa kasi sa ulan hayss." You commanded him.

"Mahal mo naman ako," He said grinning.

"Oo matagal na." You said to him.

>> time skip brought to you by ung author niyo nanood na naman ng Ragnarok<<

7 years later......

We were walking through a beach in the tropical lands of the Philippines. I was adoring the sight of the pink and blue sky and the sunset and the longing 10 years with Unique.
What can you say? Both of you are 27 just Unique being months older.

"Y/N, may sasabihin sana ako sayo." He said holding your hand.

"Ano yun??" He grabbed a velvet box from his pocket and held both of your hands.

"Alam mo, ikaw ung tahanan at mundo ko. Walang babaeng mapapalitan ang pangalan Na iyon. Ngayon gusto ko makasama habambuhay. Ikaw lang yung babae na pinili na aking puso at gusto ko sana tanungin sayo ito... Will you be the tahanan at mundo of my life?"  He knelt down as he asked the question. Everyone watching the both you in awe.

"YAAASAS UNIQUE YASS." You squealed as he slip the diamond ring on your finger.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too."
And that's all you ever needed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: another bullshit imagine!!! Yeah of course Merry Christmas!!! Sorry di ako makakakaupdate...pero bago mag bagong taon pramis....
Sana di kayo galit Saken UwU. Happy holidays!! Sweethearts!!

-FrNcescah