f l o w e r s f o r m y g i rl - Zild

Your POV
It was a very cold day outside the city of Makati. Although it's cold outside you still stayed chilled outside wearing a grey sweatshirt. It was sunday and Zild is at his tour. You missed him dearly even if he leaves the room for a moment.

You cuddled with your puppy a husky named Frost and just stared at the midnight sky. You sighed because you have no one to cuddle with, even if it's your dog you still feel lonely.

You barely did everything like cleaning the entire house, eating and natural bathes.

It was very lonely to be honest without him.

You heard the door open and you quickly hid under the sheets because despite on how small you are even in sheets you arent really that visible.

You heard Frost's  footsteps jumping and barking. You felt a hand rub on your back.

You pulled off the sheet and revealed your face. You opened your eyes to see Zild the man you missed.

"Babe ang aga mo naman umuwi." You giggled. He carressed your cheek gently and just chuckled.

"Eh alangan uuwi ako ng late." He said. You noticed something on the other side of the bed.

"Flowers for my girl." He said handing the f/f to you. You squealed in happiness and joy as you held the chocolates and flowers.

"Awe thanks babe." You said kissing his cheek.

"Anything for the babygirl i have..." he said kissing your hair.

You two just cuddled whole night with
Frost in the sweetest shines of the moon.

--____------__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_---____----____---

A/n: short imagine kasi i need to fill it out.. hope yall enjoy it kasi ON OCTOBER 20 IS CONCERT DAY AND I GON BE SEEING IVOS AT P!ATD...

So plez comment a '🎵' emoji if you are attending the pray for the wicked tour at Manila on October 20th i mean saturday

Have a nice sunshine and moonlight.

Ima go and hunt the people who stole Dallon and Ryan's shit.

- Lucille Francesca