Love is A Fickle Thing (17)

Oof so uh... There's something you might want to skip in this chapter if you aren't ready for it/really just don't like reading it. Like in all of my other books (and this one) I will put these *** before and after the event.

As soon as we got home, Dean was on me like a vulture on a carcass. He was in the middle of lecturing me on how I need to make sure I have my phone with me at all times when he noticed mine and Gabriel's interlocked hands. I mean, he stopped dead center of a sentence and kind of just stared for a minute or two. "When did this happen?" I bit my lip.

"Uh... Like, thirty minutes ago."

"So you were out with him?"

"I mean, technically yeah. We got stuck in the broom closet that always gets jammed." He let out a small oh and started walking awkwardly away. We exchanged looks and just laughed.

"Your brother is a fucking weirdo." I shrug. "Come on." He leads me to his room and we lie down together on his bed, just staring up at the glow in the dark stars he managed to put on his ceiling. "I love you Sam."

"I love you too Gabriel." I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck and just held his hand.

"What are we going to tell your dad?"

"We're not. He's going to stay in the dark for as long as he lives." I mutter. We were quiet for a few minutes before I spoke again. "Sorry for rubbing your crotch earlier." I say with a humorous tone.

"It's fine, I'll deal with it later." I sat up and went over him, my hands placed right above his shoulders, my knees placed on both sides of his waist. His hands automatically found my hips, just hesitantly resting there. "What are you doing?"

"I want to help." He laughed a bit.

"No, you don't have-" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"It's my fault, I want to help you." He looked worried. "Don't give me that look. This time I have a choice." He sighed.

"Okay... Just, stop if you don't want to do this anymore." I nodded.

***

I began to slowly and softly kiss his neck, earning an almost choked breath from him. While I was doing that, my right hand reached down to his buckle, taking it off smoothly and unbuttoning his pants. I pulled them down just enough for me to begin to stroke him through his boxers. "A-Ah~ S-Sam~"

"Sh. Try not to be too loud."

"The w-walls are made of concrete."

"That doesn't mean that the door is." I slid my hand underneath his boxers and began to play with his tip. He let out a loud moan and covered his mouth. I bit my lip, trying to not let my own moan out. I moved his hand and kissed him. His hands went to my neck and head, deepening the kiss. As I kissed him, I made sure to work as quick as I could while making it good for him.

"S-Sam I think~" He couldn't even finish that sentence because I began to work at a faster pace. His broken sentences became incoherent words until he was just moaning my name over and over again. That was until he came all into my hand.

***

And that's when Lucifer decided to barge in. "Gabe you really need to stop locki- oH MY FATHER!" I had never seen someone leave a room so fast until now. My face turned beet red and I buried my face into Gabriel's shoulder. He was still trying to calm down when he motioned for me to sit up. I did and he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a box of tissues, handing them to me. I wiped off my hand and just kinda sat there, listening to Gabriel's labored breathing come to a slow rhythmic pattern.

"He's dead." He deadpanned and I chuckled nervously. He stood up and walked to the door. "I'll be back in a sec." He opened the door and began walking down the hallway "LUCIFER!" I stood up and followed him. "You motherfucker!" I found them in the living room wrestling on the floor. Both Amara and Chuck looked on with slight worry. Gabriel managed to put Lucifer into a headlock. "You know better than to lock pick my door!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't even know that Sam was giving you a fucking han-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because Gabriel pulled his arm against his back and keeping it there with his knee.

"I don't care! You guys all know damn well I hate other people in my room!"

"Gabriel, let go of your brother, you're about to dislocate his arm." Amara reasoned softly. Gabriel huffed and got off of Lucifer. "Now, Sam."

"Huh?"

"Explain to me what happened." My face went completely red again and I was stammering, trying to come up with a decent lie. When I couldn't think of anything I did the only thing that would calm both me and Gabriel down, and slightly explain what is going on. I spun towards Gabriel and kissed him. Amara grinned. "I knew it!" I never turned back to face them, I just stared down at Gabriel's hand in mine. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I jumped. I spun around just to see that it was Chuck.

"My office. Both of you." He walks off and we exchange looks. We walked to his office and he was standing in front of his desk with his arms crossed. "Sit." We did as we were told and he leaned up against his desk. There was a tense silence for a few moments. "From what I gathered, you two were having sex right?"

"Wow dad, go ahead and sugar coat it for us will ya." Gabriel muttered, his face flushed.

"Right. I don't mind that you two are together and I don't care what you do behind closed doors, unless it's something I need to know, but I need to ask if it was consentual."

"Oh my god dad! Yes! You'd think if we didn't we would have done anything?" He raised his hands in defense.

"Okay. Also, the papers are in the middle of being approved." I frown.

"What papers?" Chuck looked over at Gabriel.

"You seriously didn't tell him?" He shrugged.

"If he wanted to know, he'd ask." Chuck shook his head and turned back to me.

"I sent in papers for your adoption." My eyes widened.

"W-What? Don't you have to go to court to-" He nodded.

"The court is on Wednesday. Your father was notified and if he doesn't show, I gain custody of you."