Prologue

In a Galaxy far far away, there's the Planet Remnant, home to both Faunus and Humans, and also lives there are the Grimms, It has its history there. From the Humans and Faunus, the Grimms, the four kingdoms. Vale and, Atlas who has strongest military in Remnant, Vacuo, and Haven.

Needless to say, they are far from knowing that they are not alone in this universe... and also certain Droid that lives in Remnant aswell, doing some chores to a certain Rose/Xiao Long Family.

~(D/N)/RB-224 POV~
Time: Evening

  Another day in the Planet Remnant, it's been how many months or years? Since I have been in this planet? Months? years? Nah...probably just a year.

Right now I'm just mopping the floor, that my masters ordered me to do... yup... from fighting years in the Clone Wars as a Foot Soldier to being a companion or butler to a family, which they are surprisingly nice to me despite me being a Droid, needless to say it's not that bad, at least I don't have to fight again.

I stopped mopping for a second I looked outside the window seeing the shattered moon in the sky, it got me wondering. Me, RB-224 possibly the last of the remaining Battle Droids in the universe alone, these days are becoming darker for little old RB-224...

"(D/N)!!!" Two certain little girls called out to their Droid Companion.

...okay even more darker!

"Yes?" I asked, looking at their direction then run up to me wrap their little arms around my legs, startling me a bit.

"Can you pway with us?" A 5 year old Ruby said happily as they grasp the leg.

"Play what?" I asked as I tilt my head.

"Head and Sweek!" A 7 year old Yang said happily.

"Uh...no, I have to work to do..." I said trying to get them off my leg without hurting them.

"Pweeaassee!" Ruby and Yang said giving me their most inhumane weapon of all, that would make a person even a Droid beg for them to stop!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Puppy eyes!

'No! No not the Puppy eyes!' I panic in thought as I tried to resist it.

"Pwease (D/N)!" Yang said cutely as try to find a better excuse.

"I-I can't..." I said nervously hoping not to make them cry.

"Aw...why?" Ruby said sadly along with her sister with small tears coming out.

"I-it's, b-because...um..." I said as try to find what else to say.

An idea got in my head. "It's because I have work to do that your parent ordered me to do!" I said confidently.