TCOR Shorts: Story Time (Canon)

~Location: Patch, Seven Months joining the Rose/Xiao-Long Family~
Time: 11:00 PM, Saturday

It was night time as the Rose/Xiao Long Family are fast asleep in their beds.

Well... not everyone. Late at night a certain little rose and her half-sister are still awake and playing in their bedroom with their Corgi Pup, Zwei while a certain B1 Battle Droid is seen trying to get them to sleep.

Their schedule of sleep should be around 10:00 PM, the Clone Wars Veteran has been trying to get them to bed for the past hour and it isn't easy for him. And it wasn't even easy for him to begin with because usually it would the parents or Qrow to put them to bed but unfortunately, they got back home exhausted from a hard day of work.

Now the reason for why is it difficult for the Battle Droid Veteran falls to two Categories;

A). He's Droid built for war not babysitting, and B). He has zero experience with Organic children and this is the first time he has to put them to bed.

"Hey! It's passed your bedtime go to sleep!" (D/N) exclaims to the two girls but they're still playing.

(D/N) lets out an exasperated sigh as the girls continue to play around him.

'... they should imagine how I feel...' He thought as the young energetic girls continue to play around him, '...decorated Veteran of the Clone Wars demoted to the babysitter... okay, I wasn't that great but still!"

An idea pops on in his processor and he stated to the two girls.

"Ruby and Yang!" The Modified B1 Battle Droid addressed to the girls, "...if you sleep right now I promise I will be joining your playtime tomorrow, throughout the entire day!!"

This got the girls' attention. They've always wanted to play with their Droid Servant but he is always busy with chores that always move his attentions away from them.

"Yay!" The two girls cheers excited before they hop up and down happily.

Ruby jumped up and down as she happily exclaims, "Stowy! Stowy!"

"Yeah! Tell us a Big Bwother!" Yang urges as well, excited to hear stories from the B1 Battle Droid.

"A Story you say?" (D/N) places a finger under his chin while two little girls look in wonder, "Very well, when I tell you a story you better fall asleep!"

"Yay!" The two young girls cheered before they quickly hop and sat on the bedside. They watch in anticipation as (D/N) grabs a chair and sits in front of them.

He narrates his story

"Okay... here it goes. This story is base on my... life..."

~Flashback: 19 BBY~

"Chapter 1, I am manufactured..." (D/N) narrates.

Inside a Droid Foundry somewhere in the deep parts of the Outer-Rim, Battle Droids are being manufactured for war against the Republic.

"...my formative years were like that of any B1 Battle Droid..."

(D/N) himself is being manufactured on the factory's conveyor belt, starting from legs, lower torso, upper torso, arms, and transmission pack.

"Non-stop humiliation..."

...And finally, his head is then placed... which is facing the wrong direction. Before a factory arms correct it.

The scene cuts to the newly created legions of Droids, preparing to attack the Fortified Republic Base. On one of the AAT, (D/N) appears out of the cockpit of the tank before using his Bio-Binoculars to get a better observation of the target ahead. He is leading the attack.