TCOR Shorts: Do I have a Soul? (Non-Canon)

WARNING: HORROR! BLOOD AND GORE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

________________________________________________
The scene then starts on a surgical room in a abandoned hospital on the city of Vale, and inside is Weiss Schnee, who laid unconscious on the Surgical Bed.

Then Weiss' eyes shot up and gasp, and attempted to move, but found herself strapped in the surgical bed and duct tape on her mouth, preventing her from screaming and shouting as it comes in muffles. Weiss then breathing heavily at the situation she is in, when she looks around her surroundings her face starts showing dread...

In the Surgical Room, blood is splattered everywhere, on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the surgical room. Weiss starts shaking in fear when she spots surgical equipment, also bloodied, and next to the table is bucket... which has a brain, and other organs inside it.

When the Schnee look to the right she instantly screamed in fear and horror but only came is muffling.

Right next to her is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruby Rose... Dead... her lifeless and bloody corpse on the Surgical Bed, and next to her is Yang, also dead life no longer on her eyes, only horror, pain, and fear.

Weiss then desperately tries to break free from the restrains to avoid the same fate as her teammates, but it was futile. She stops her attempts when she heard footsteps approaching. She listened as the footsteps come closer and closer, the door opens revealing someone she knew and was horrified to see who it is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'(D/N)!?' Weiss thought in shock by the reveal, but more so shocked by his appearance.

(D/N) was rusty, blood everywhere and his face damaged, revealing the inner layer of his face, and his optic glowing yellow.

The Droid then faces Weiss, who still has the expression of dread and shock. He then spoke.

"...Are you comfortable?" (D/N) said, in a tone that sent shivers through her spine, his tone sounds cold, and devoid of emotions.

He then approaches, he stood in front of Weiss and he leaned to her and asked, "...could I get you anything?"

However, Weiss laid there frozen in fear, as she breathed heavily.

"No? Okay then... let us begin..." (D/N) as turned to the surgical types of equipment, Weiss looked and followed where his hand is reaching, and he picked up a scalpel, as Weiss breathing starts to fasten.

(D/N) then turned his attention to the Schnee, as Weiss held a look of fear in her eyes. But then his attention is now on the moth that's flying over them, as (D/N) raising the scalpel and said.

"...Have you wondered anything, so much... that nothing would stop you from trying to achieve it?" (D/N) asked, without looking at her, "...Something inside you... driving you forward... instinct I suppose? The will of you're heart... pressing you on, even know you will never attain it."