Chapter 7: The Badge, the Burden and the Clankers PT 1

~3rd POV~

It was morning at Beacon Academy.

Inside the dorm of the newly formed Team RWBY, Weiss Schnee is seen sleeping soundly in her bed. She steadily wakes up and stretches her arms above herself, yawning.

Before a certain red reaper, dressed in her school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle which SO LOUD, Weiss yelps in surprise and falls off her bed.

"Good Morning Team RWBY!" Ruby greeted, much to Weiss' displeasure.

(D/N) in the background is seen laughing at the Ice-Queen's misfortune, "Good one, Mistress!"

Weiss, who is at floor, glared at the B1 Battle Droid before glaring at Ruby, "What in the world is wrong with you?!"

However Ruby ignored her and continues, "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business!"

"Excuse me?" Weiss questioned as she got up and dusting herself off.

"And what would that Mistress Ruby?" (D/N) asked, ignoring Weiss' question.

Ruby and Yang look each other, before looking back at the Clone Wars Droid veteran.

"Come on, (D/N)... you know what we do when stay in a new place." Yang reminded.

(D/N) process what she means until he gets it, "Oh I get it!"

The Two sisters and Battle Droid soon exclaims loudly.

"DECORATING!" (D/N), Ruby, Yang exclaims as they held up whatever they were carrying.

"What!?" Weiss shouted, also annoyed by their antics.

"We still have to unpack." Blake reminded, before her suitcase opens, spilling its contents, such books and clothing, on the floor, "....Aaaand clean..."

(D/N) sighs at the mess made and said, "I'll help with that."

"Sorry (D/N)..." Blake apologized sheepishly.

'Sure you are...' (D/N) thought bitterly as he picked up the items that were dropped.

While Ruby and her sister looks enthusiastic, Weiss on the other hand does not look enthusiastic, including when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

"Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, (D/N) and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" Ruby exclaims enthusiastically and raises her fist into the air shouting, "BANZAI!!!"

"BANZAI!!!" Yang and Blake exclaims, with their fist raised.

"ROGER ROGER!!!" (D/N) exclaims with his fist raised, but the response was incorrect.

"Awwww! (D/N)! You ruined it!" Ruby whined a bit at the wrong statement.

"Sorry... it's a force of Habit..." (D/N) sheepishly apologized as he scratches the back of his helm.

Ruby thought about it and said, "You know... we should try it again... and this time with what you said."

"Wait, really?" (D/N) said in surprise, Yang and Blake looks at each other and shrugged at their leaders suggestion.

"Yup! Now everyone! Again! This time what (D/N) said! 3! 2! 1!" Ruby said, until she shouted,

"ROEGR ROGER!!"

"ROGER ROEGR!!!" Yang, Blake and (D/N) exclaims as they raise their fist in the air.

"That's much better!" Ruby said delighted.