Chapter 3: Auditorium

After a while of searching for the auditorium, the three of them arrived at the auditorium. Once there, they all look around then (D/N)and Ruby found Yang waving at them.

"Ruby! (D/N)! Over here, I saved you guys a spot!" Yang said waving at them.

"Oh! There is my sister. It was nice meeting you, Jaune. We'll see you after the ceremony okay?" Ruby said, walking to her sister.

"Bye Jaune, see you around perhaps you will have your own Droid companion soon." (D/N) said, walking to his two master.

"Hey guys! Wait..."

They left Jaune alone as he muttered "Ah, great. Now where am I gonna find another nice, quirky girl or cool robot to talk to?"

~Location: somewhere in Emerald Forest~

An unknown figure sneezes for some reason.

"Hm... strange... I've never sneezed before..." the figure mutters in a mechanical tone.

~Back to the Auditorium~

As Jaune was walking away, from behind Pyrrha Nikos looking at him from a distance.

"So, how's your first day going, little sister and (D/N)?" Yang asks

Before (D/N) could respond, Ruby crossed her arms and glared at her, "You mean since you ditched us and I exploded!?"

"Yikes! Meltdown already?"

"No," she swung a hand to the side, "I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There were fire and I think some ice."

"Are you being sarcastic?" Yang asked skeptically.

"Actually it did happen, Maste- I mean Ruby sneezed some Red Dust powder and an explosive reaction happened." (D/N) confirmed Ruby's story.

Yang blinked her, "Really? This is some kind of joke?"

"I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me..." Ruby says.

(D/N) noticed a familiar snow white hair. "Uh... Ruby?"

Unfortunately, she did not hear him and continued. "And then I sneezed...."

"Um Master..." (D/N) said tried again, but she did not hear him.

"...And then I exploded! And then she yelled again! And I really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

"YOU!", Weiss shouted causing Ruby to leaped into (D/N)'s arms.

"Oh Oum! It's happening again!" Ruby said.

"I tried to warn you!" (D/N) remarked.

"You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!" Weiss said angrily.

"Oh my God, you really exploded", Yang stated.

(D/N) place Ruby down gently as Ruby looks at Weiss.

"It was an accident! It was an accident!"

Weiss then holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals".

" What's this?

With Weiss, listing off policies to a clueless and horrified Ruby, going faster and higher pitched with each word.

"What's that?" (D/N) asks.

"The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."