Chapter 6: Explainations

"...and that's all of it..." (D/N) said causally, after he finishes explaining about his origins.

The camera pans out to reveal Ruby and Yang seen sitting on top of the AAT with (D/N), Blake and Weiss are seen sitting on the top of the Secondary Lasers Cannons while Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren are standing or sitting on the base of the AAT, as the tank is making it's way to the Beacon Cliff with the Battalion of B1 Battle Droids following behind.

Needless to say, they are all speechless by the revelation.

"So let me get this straight, the entire time you have been with us, you were an Alien War Robot made by these Separatist guys to fight a government called the Republic?" Yang said in disbelief.

"Yup..." (D/N) confirms.

"...and you were from another Planet called Geonosis made by a bunch of bugs?" Blake added, sounding astounded by the revelation.

"They're called Geonosians..." (D/N) clarifies.

"And you fought in a war against these clone trooper guys and survive?" Ruby awed.

"Affirmative..."

Everyone who were listening to their explaination were in shock, awed and in disbelief by the revelation, however the most shock out of all of them are Ruby and Yang. They were baffled by the fact that the droid that has been with them, serving them and seen as a brother figure to them is thought to be an Atlas prototype only for the two sisters to have their minds blown by revelation that their Droid companion is technically an Alien Robot made by Aliens.

"That...Sounds...AWESOME!" Nora, ofcourse, cheered in excitement, surprising the Red Droid Commander.

"This has so much to take in too..." Yang said rubbing her forehead.

"So Aliens do exist!" Ruby said in excitement.

"You're not mad by the fact I never told you who I used to be?" (D/N) said, a bit nervous on how they will take it.

"Weeeeell... we kind of felt a little betrayed that you didn't us who you used to be, and beides we never asked who you used to be and plus you save my life, and you have always been there for us, we don't care what you were, you are our Droither!" Ruby said, before hugging her Droid Companion along with Yang.

This action caught the B1 Battle Droid off-guard since he thought they would be angry for not telling them, but this simple action said otherwise, inside he feels relief and happiness, and soon returns the hug.

"Thanks guys..." (D/N) said.

The people witnessing, smiled at the heart warming scene.

However, Weiss remained skeptical by the Droid's sentience since she thinks that droids never have emotions, only used a disposable tools.

"Sir, we are approaching the Cliff..." (CD/N) informs them as (D/N), Ruby and Yang breaks out of the hug.

"Very well, prepare to disembark!" (D/N) orders, as the huntsmen and huntresses hops out of the AAT, with (D/N) getting out of the AAT.

They look up the cliff preparing to climb, but (D/N) has an idea. "First row, step forward!"

The first row of Droids walks up infront of the group.

"What's (D/N) going to do?" Nora whispers to Ren, to which he shrugs while the rest are curious on what the Droids are going to do.

"I never imagine (D/N) to act like a commander!" Ruby exclaims in amazement as she watches her Droither command the Droids in a Military type fashion.