Chapter 19.5

C H A P T E R    1 9 . 5

Reconciliation

I carried Zoey back to the mansion. Since the room she was staying in did not have a balcony, I had to go through my own bedroom first. I finally reached her room and gently laid her down on her bed. Just then, I turned back to my civilian form.

I quietly left her room and went to check on Kyle. He was awake and was aware of my presence. "[Name]..." he whispered. I walked towards him and sat on the foot of his bed.

"Hey... how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"A lot better now thanks to that girl in a Cheetah suit, who is she anyway?" He wondered.

"Oh, she's Cheetah. One of the heroes here in Paris, alongside Chat Noir and Ladybug"

"Oh! I remember now. I've heard of them before, but never got the chance to see them in person" said Kyle. "I'm thankful she brought me to safety. How about you? Were you hurt? Where's Zoey?"

"Oh no, I'm fine, I wasn't harmed. Zoey is in her room, she's resting."

Kyle stood up, but he stumbled soon after. I was quick enough to help him keep his balance. "Careful, take it easy" I told him. He just nodded and walked out of his bedroom. I was on his trail, following him to Zoey's bedroom. She was starting to stir awake, blinkling rapidly as she tried to keep her eyes open.

Kyle sat down beside her as he looked at her with worry and concern. "Hey.. you okay?"

"I... I think so... what happened?" asked Zoey.

"You-"

"You collapsed after running off. We got worried so we brought you home!" I quickly cut Kyle off, not wanting him to tell her what really happened.

"But-"

"Don't tell het what happened! I'll tell you why later, just trust me" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me in confusion, but soon nodded in agreement.

"Hey, uh, Zoey... about what happened earlier... I think we should talk.." Kyle told her.

"I think this is my queue to leave, see you guys in the morning" I said. I walked towards the bedroom door, and I slightly glancesld behind me, seeing Kyle and Zoey smiling at me. I smiled back before finally walking out of the room. I closed the door behind me and headed to my own bedroom.

I locked my door then changed into my sleeping attire. I laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

C H A P T E R    1 9 . 5 ; COMPLETE

ok this is just a filler chapter

i currently don't have time to write a whole chapter because i will be busy later

author-chan is growing old so i must celebrate this special day :')

in other words, its my bday sooo ya, thats my excuse for a short chapter XD

the next one will be longer aND will be up hopefully by tomorrow

luv u guys <3 have a great day!

-gal xxx