Chapter 23

C H A P T E R     2 3

Things Changed, But That's Okay

2     M O N T H S    L A T E R

(a/n: srry i just wanna speed things up cuz basically all that's gonna happen is just fighting akumatized victims, hanging out, yknow boring stuff xD)

"Pound it!"

The five of us said in unison, namely me (Cheetah), Chat Noir, Ladybug, Rena Rogue, and a new member, Carapace.

We just finished beating an akumatized victim who was turning all the pets into crazed monsters. Now with Rena and Carapace's help, we were able to defeat her and everything is back to normal.

Ladybug's earing beeped, signalling that she will transform back anytime soon from using her lucky charm earlier. My bracelet beeped as well from using my speed earlier to distract the animals.

The others' miraculouses beeped as well from using their special abilities, so we had to part ways. Except for me and Adrien. We both changed back to civilian form in an alleyway where there were no people. Why? Well because he asked if I wanted to go somewhere with him after the mission, and I agreed. He didn't tell me exactly where we'd go, though.

It was around six in the afternoon, and the sun started to set. Tints of orange and pink were painted across the sky, ending the day and welcoming the night in such a beautiful manner.

Adrien then held my hand and lead the way. "Adrien, where are we going?" I asked in curiousity, wanting to know where he's taking me. "You'll see. Patience, princess" he said with a smirk, continuing to be mysterious. Boy you have no idea how impatient I am, I thought in my head.

We then stopped right in front of a building, and he put a blindfold over my eyes. "Adrien... what is this?" I asked, very confused of what he's trying to pull off here. He didn't respond, instead he placed one of his arms around my waist while his other hand held mine, then he lead me inside the building I believe, since I heard a door opening.

"Careful now, we're going upstairs" he said as he held me tight, helping me up the steps and making sure I didn't trip. (a/n: oh yeah btw just pretend there's no elevator in this building heh.) Finally we reached a flat surface, and I heard a door open once more.

"Stay right here" Adrien said before releasing me from his grasp to go somewhere. "It's not like I can go anywhere with this blindfold on, anyway..." I said, mentally rolling my eyes. In response to what I said, he just chuckled and continued to do something.

The cold breeze that swept by me indicated that we were probably at a rooftop of some sort and not inside a room.

"Okay, you can take off your blindfold now" said Adrien, which I gladly did. I took off the piece of cloth that was covering my eyes, and I looked at Adrien, and found this sight right in front of me.

 I took off the piece of cloth that was covering my eyes, and I looked at Adrien, and found this sight right in front of me