Chapter 21

C H A P T E R    2 1
Welcome to the Team!

ok, before we start, i just wanna clear things up first

i'll be skipping the "how alya became rene rogue" thing cuz im too lazy to do that heh (and also i haven't watched it yet uwu)

and expect some of these things don't exactly follow the exact things that happen in the show cuz... meh

ik i said i didn't wanna give false information but who tf cares at this point? XD this is mah world and im the director muahahahah

ehem.. ok.. on with le stori!!!

A new member has been added to the miraculous team! Rene Rogue. I don't know who she is yet behind the mask but I have a feeling Ladybug does. But I think it's best if she doesn't tell us yet, to respect Rene of course. Okay anyway, back to the real world.

Right now I am at school, in Science class. Ms. Mendeliev is mixing chemicals together. I'm not paying attention that much, maybe this is why my grades in Science are so low. Heh. Anyway, she poured some blue liquid into a flask with red liquid and there was a tiny explosion, like a small poof, and it turned pink. Wut-

"Okay class, find a partner and do the exact things I just did. You have to have the same result before the bell rings, and you have 35 minutes left to do so. SO GET MIXING!!" said Ms. Mendeliev.

I looked at Zoey and she immediately sat down next to Kyle. He just chuckled and they both started working on the task. Marinette was still helping Nathaniel, and Alya and Nino aren't in this class with us. I looked around and saw everyone partnering up.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Chloe walking up to Adrien. OH HELL NO!

"Hey Adrikins~ Wanna be my par-"

Before Chloe could finish her question, I quickly swooped in and took Adrien's arm. "Sorry Chloe, but I'm pretty sure Adrien would prefer to be partners with me" I winked at her as I saw her angered face. "Come on, Adri" I dragged him to an empty table and we both started working on the task.

"Thanks for saving me back there" said Adrien.

"No problem. I didn't want you to suffer in the hands of Chloe" I laughed.

"Oh, is that the only reason? Or did you not want to see me with someone else?" He smirked. I playfully punched him on the arm. "Why would you think that?? Geez..." I said, hiding my semi-blushing cheeks with my [Hair Color] hair.

"You gotta stop doing that" he said.

"Huh? Doing what?" I asked in confusion.

"Being so cute" he whispered, hoping I didn't hear. But I did. I looked away, trying to hide the full on blush on my face. "L-let's just start doing the task..." I said.

I borrowed Adrien's notes to check how to do that... thing Ms. Mendeliev did with the chemicals.

Adrien and I were able to make the red and blue liquids, and then we poured the blue chemical on the flask containing the red one. There was a tiny explosion and the liquid turned pink, just like how Ms. Mendeliev did it.