Chapter Sixteen

I should have won an Oscar for that performance.

It was incredibly hard at times to try to restraint myself from saying Shane's name knowing that I had Nick listening in my ear. But boy, did Shane know how to treat me. I had never felt that so aroused within my sex life ever. It was mind-blowing, literally, how his finger, his tongue went down on me as I laid there, trying to get a grip knowing if I had slipped his name, it would be game over. Nick was convinced, sure enough, that I was just playing with myself whilst egged on by his dirty talk.

He had said, 'I don't mean to toot my own horn but fucking hell, Rose. You were so hot. I made you so eager for me, didn't I baby? We should do this often. I'm serious. You're making me hard right now thinking about it."

I had told him I agreed; lying through my teeth that it had turned me on, although I knew that the credibility was Shane's, who had performed maintenance on me like I was a car going in for MOT. It ticked all boxes. I hadn't felt so flustered, so unbearably clogged with exhilaration, lust filling my bones that I couldn't stand being on the phone no more with Nick. I had to have Shane. So, I told Nick I had to go. Told him someone was at our front door. It worked. And then I ended the call, before I was met with Shane's demanding kisses.

Shane fucked me. He had me pinned down on the bed, hands above my head as he thrusted his hips, his large friend filling every part of me as I lay helpless. And I couldn't have been more on cloud nine.

Sweat glistened a little on his forehead as I laid in his naked embrace. I felt his mouth gently sucking my shoulder as I caressed his hands that were cupping my breasts. Each time, he squeezed I bit my bottom lip feeling an injection of unfinished sexual appetite thunder through my veins.

"I still...can't believe, that," I was referring to the phone call, and the throbbing sensation inflicted to down there. I heard his muffled laughter against my shoulder blade, before he spoke. "You convinced him...had me thinking there for a second, you were going to slip up. Because, baby, you sure moaned." A tiny growl echoed throughout his throat as I teased my hand against his junk. "Such...a tease," he groaned, feeling his erection against the palm of my hand.

I turned to face him, running my fingertip down his cheek. "And that was a dangerous move you pulled. What if I had slipped up?" I frowned gently, before biting down on my tongue hard, as I felt his hands slither between my thighs and tickle up there.

"And have you engage in phone sex? Whilst I'm hard as fuck in there? Baby, you can complain all you like but you know for a second, I helped you out there. That's probably the best goddamn orgasm you've ever had, that you've given him a permanent boner," he said coolly, sliding his tongue against his bottom lip. "He's probably still jerking off as we speak," he added, deviously smirking as I blushed.

"Ew, no. Can we not talk about my husband jerking off?" I chuckled, shaking my head, a little embarrassed speaking on that topic with him. Shane had amusement written across his facial expression as he fluffed out the pillow he was lying on and then leaned his elbow upon it.

"So, tell me," he began as he looked me intensely in the eyes, "what are thinking in that pretty mind of yours?"

"What do you mean?" I blushed, leaning my elbow onto the pillow and resting my head against my palm of propped up hand. "What should I be thinking?" I flirted back without a hint of bashfulness.