My life... (Tam Song)

Okay. You may be wondering, get your stuff together Tam! Well, I can't with Keefe. He's a playboy, and if I was gay, I would have been trying to make out with him. But don't get me wrong! I'm not gay okay?

Alright, so this is how it basically started.

One day, in middle school (we're both in high school, and we're seniors now) I saw his girlfriend, Serena Lamero and I asked for her number because I was her partner for a project. But apparently Keefe thought I was trying to hit on her, so he started to beat me up. And Serena DISCLAIMER: SERENA LAMERO IS MY CHARACTER THAT I MADE. is still my friend. We're actually good friends, but he thinks that I'm with her. He still thinks that and he beats me and my friends up everyday, until he catches me "confessing that I was dating Serena". Like what the heck? Well, actually, he doesn't beat Fitz up, they are like, BFFLS.

And to make it worse, the In My Feelings challenge just came out, and Serena was recording me for her YouTube channel's In My Feelings challenge, and Keefe punched me after that. So I now have a bruise on my cheek and my leg is scraped from Keefe pushing me down. And Serena has been acting weird lately... she was acting a bit depressed. And she's been wanting to hang out with me a lot.

Last week, me and my friends (excluding Fitz) got beat up by Keefe and his friends. And ever since then, he hasnt been beating my friends up, he's been beating me up to make up for it.

So, why do you think I wear black clothing all the time? Because I try blending in to everyone so Keefe doesn't see me. But somehow he must have been related to a hawk because most people in the school are an inch taller than me, and he still sees me. It's like he has a tracking device on me or something! He always finds me the first 2 minutes when we get dismissed, and to make it worse, I walk home by myself because Linh has NASA class after school.

Anyways, might as well be going to school.