Auction

Tam's POV

We've been ignoring eachother for the past 2 months. I still like him, but I don't know if he still likes me. He has been avoiding me, and he hasn't been beating us up, at all. I think I may have scared him.

Anyways, there's a "auction" event and basically if people don't have dates to prom, they can go there and try and get dates. I'm thinking of going with a girl, but I want Keefe to ask me so much.

Keefe's POV

I really want to ask Tam out. And not just for prom. He's been hanging with girls a lot, and I don't think he likes me. But that won't stop me from liking him!

Tam

I've been hanging with girls a lot. They all know I'm gay. Yep. It's official. I'm gay. So, I ask them for dating advice because you know, their all in relationships with people that are literally like Keefe. But none of it is helping. I catch Keefe staring at me a lot in class, and then I start to stare, and I realize each time, oh sh*t. I'm staring at him. And then I start to insanely blush and look away and then I pull my bangs over my face to hide my fat*ss grin.

Keefe

I stare at Tam a lot in class. And then he stares back and then after some time he looks like he just realized he sh*t his pants and then he starts to blush and pull his bangs over his face. But I know he's grinning like craaaaaazzzy.  Then I grin. And I feel the sensation of the kiss we had 2 months ago. And then I blush. Sometimes I wish that someone would lock us in a closet, and then not let us out until we make out. I miss him so much. I want to just go up to him and hold him in my arms.

Tam

I miss Keefe so much. I want to just hug him and feel his arms around me. This Tuesday is the auction thingy..........

And if I don't win Keefe over............

I swear that I will hold his prom date's head in my hands and then snap it at a 90 degree angle.