Snap!

PLZ READ

Okay, so before you read the chappie, you have to know that you should not play the music until I cue it (you can but I suggest not to)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tam

Okay. Keefe is backstage. And I'm in the audience. Fitz and Dex are holding me back from running backstage and jumping on Keefe. That's nice....

Keefe

Tam is in the audience and I insanely want to spoon him. He looks so... hot my mind finished. Then a picture of him without his shirt on came into my head. Now I wanted to lick him— wait no. I wanted to EAT him. He was da snacc I've been craving.

I shook my head to get those dirty mind thoughts outta my head. I still blushed and shifted in my seat. But one thought came into my head.

What if Tam didn't try and win me?

Tam

Oki. U can play da muzic.
If I didn't win Keefe, I would literally kill his date. Oh! It's starting!

—time skip—

"Next up, Keefe Sencen!" Everyone raises their hand. Keefe chooses a girl because he doesn't see me. I start squirming.

Fitz

Me and Dex started to hold Tam back, but when we tried holding him back, he was gone. We looked around everywhere calling his name softly, when we spot him on stage. He was behind the girl like he was about to twist her neck.

"BISH BACK OFFZ HEZ MINE!!" And after Tam snapped the threat, he snapped her neck. Then he dragged Keefe offstage and into the back. Keefe looked like he just tricked Tam into marrying him.

Keefe

"Hello." I said. He looked at me.
"Well? You gonna ask me to go to the da—" I Cut Tam off by kissing him. I held him.
"Hey you didn't let me finish. But I like your ways." Tam joked. He hugged me back anyways.
"Well? Can you go to the dance with me?" I asked.
"I don't know, CAN I?" Tam looked at me.
"Yes you may." I joked proudly.
"Wait no idiot. It's supposed to be MAY YOU go to the dance. And I thought you were the joker." Tam giggled.
"Yeah and you're the male version of Harley Quinn." I said sarcastically. He blushed proudly at me. He was still in my arms. I picked him up bridal style and he squirmed.
"Hey! Put meeeee doooooww— Wait is that food? I smell food! Lets go! C'mon!" Tam literally let go of my neck and we fell onto the couch. We laughed. He kissed my forehead and I licked his neck. He laughed. He had his hands around my neck.
"Or, we can stay here." I suggested expecting a no. But instead he agreed. He laid on top of me. Surprisingly he was pretty light. I put one arms around his waist and one arm on his higher back. Wylie walked in. I looked at him.
"May I help you?" I asked him.
"Nope. Continue." Wylie pulled his phone out and smiled sneakily.
"WAIT NO WYLIE DONT DO IT. I KNOW WHAT WHAT YOURE GONNA DO STOP IT STOP." I yelled at Wylie.
"Shhh shhh. It's okay. I made sure his phone died in case he caught us here." Tam said after shushing me.
"Wait- what?" Wylie looked so confused. Tam snickered and whispered to me that he actually just made restarted his phone. I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"So you guys a thing?" Wylie asked after a while. I nodded. Me and Tam touched our noses. We smiled. We closed our eyes and smiled. We were happy.

Guys I'm not ending the story yet. Just give meh some time k?