I know right? - marella

Tam

"Tam!" Keefe called to me. Today was the day. Today was the dance. Me and Keefe dressed up nicely. I dressed in a black and white checkered shirt, with all three buttons open, showing a bit of my chest. Keefe was in a tuxedo. MAANNN WAS HE LOOKIN LIKE A SNACC. I stared at him in shock. Fitz and Dex were trying desperately to hold me back from not stripping Keefe down. Keefe laughed and smirked his charming smirk. I blushed and fell back in Fitz and Dex's arms. I stared dreamily at him. When Keefe got close to me, I hugged him, then threw him on the bed in the bedroom and started to unbutton his shirt under his tux. Keefe pulled me towards him and we kissed. Fitz and Dex tried pulling us apart, but I complained.
"Let us have some funnn!" I whined. Keefe nodded.
"We only have about 3 hours and we need to wait for the girls." Fitz told us in a serious tone.
"Oh come on! You wait for them!" Keefe joked. Fitz and Dex sighed. Then they made a jump for us and tried pulling us apart. But they couldn't. We had a strong grip. They tried resting a bit, panting heavily. Keefe took the chance to play with my pant's buttons and my fly. I held his wrists and gave him a look that said not-right-now. But he gave me the look that said it'll-scare-them-off-even-if-were-having-fuuun. I blushed hard, hesitating. I wanted it badly, but at the same time I felt inexperienced, afraid that I'd mess up. And almost as if Keefe could read my mind, he whispered,
"Don't worry, your instincts activate." And Keefe unbuttoned my pants, and was starting to unzip my fly. I still held his wrists, but I soon realized that if I didn't do something soon, then he would be the only one having fun. So I let go of his wrists, and started on his shirt buttons. He smirked and pulled me down onto him. I put my arms around his neck, and he slipped his hands under my shirt, slowly pulling it up. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back, and he was right, my instincts kicked in.
—after an hour—

"Hey Tam! I need to take this call okay?" Keefe said when his phone rang. I nodded. I panted heavily, trying to recover from how crazy it had gotten. I closed my eyes and smiled with pleasure. I sat up. I felt energized. I never knew I was THAAAATT crazy. I got a ding from my phone. It was from Marella. She sent me a video. It had Keefe. And...

Serena was making out with him. In the video, Keefe said, "if I break up with you and get into a relationship with someone else, it only means that I'm using them to make you jealous and come back to me."

To Marella

Marella Tam

U good?
Thx 4 sending it 2me .Um.... yeah.
Np. I know right? Can't believe Keefe would do that!
I know....