Explore

I sat up in the bed. I couldn't believe Keefe would just cheat on me like that.
"Gosh I needa stop dating f**kboys." I said to myself and then sighed. I heard Keefe laughing. I decided to listen on what they were saying. I went by the door. I took out my phone and recorded the audio. After he was finished talking, I listened to it, and he said,
"Yeah. Tam is really innocent. You could bribe him into ANYTHING if the bribe involves me getting stripped by him." More little noises. "Yeah. Bye love you too." and I stopped listening after that.

Keefe

I entered the doorway. Tam was laid out on the bed emotionless. Then he asked me the most BIZARRE and CRAZY and RANDOM question.
"Keefe would you ever cheat on me or use me to make someone else jealous?" Tam's muffled voice said.
"If I didn't love you, then of course I would cheat or use you, but in this case, I'm a starving animal and you're the only food around, so you could say that you're the only thing I like eating. Or, in other words, U R DA SNACC I WILL NEVA GET OVA." I joked. But Tam didn't smile. "Why do you want to know?" I asked him. He looked at me. Then he replied,
"Because you're a f**kboy. You f**k a lot." I laughed.
"Said the person who f**ked me twice in a row already." I joked.
"This time you had the control Keefe." Tam told me.
"It waaaaasss my turn, but you wanted the control, and I gave it to you. So who's getting f**ked everyday?" I asked him in a seductive tone. I slid closer to him.

Tam

As Keefe slid closer to me, I gulped. Pretty sure the whole world could have heard it. If Keefe was trying to seduce me, he was succeeding. I faced him, and my lips got close to him. I wondered if I was a side chick or not. But without knowing, I was making out with him, and I slowly pulled away. Keefe's icy blue eyes had me hypnotized, and we started up again. And I started to think about the same thoughts, but Keefe was already working his way down my neck. Someone knocked on the door. I covered my mouth. If I made a sound the whole world would hear. After a few seconds I felt weirdly uncomfortable. Then I felt, weak.

"K-Keefe.... I-I think... we... n-need... to..." I stopped mid sentence. Keefe held my thigh around his waist. Keefe stopped for a second. He looked at me. I looked back. I held his face and kissed him. Keefe licked my lip.

This time... I let him explore