Deal?

As I walked into school, I saw my friends, and luckily I got past Keefe fighting with Serena. Serena was yelling and Keefe was holding his face and groaning. Hm.... that's weird. They never fight. They walked away from eachother. I ran to my friends and hid behind Fitz, who was like 4 inches taller than Keefe.
"Oh god, there they go again, 2nd time this morning." Fitz complained. "And then he comes complaining to me when I don't want to be caught up in their beef." All of us laughed.

——time skip to dismissal bc I'm lazy lol——

I speed walked to my locker. I made sure no pranks were inside for tomorrow. I closed my locker door, just to find Keefe standing there. This time only he was there.
"Sorry, no time today..." I said slowly as he pressed me on the locker. Our faces were so close. Our noses were almost touching. Keefe looked at me, and I blushed a crimson red. We were so close, that we were practically touching. You couldn't even fit a sheet of paper in between us. He got closer to me, I was pressed against the locker more, he said,
"Maybe I should let you off today..." Keefe said slowly.
"Oh yes please." I said a little too quickly.
"Under one condition, you go to the sleepover I'm inviting everyone to. It's tonight. You don't need to bring your sister. Just you." Keefe continued. He looked me in the eye, and it was impossible not to blush and feel nauseous and feel like the ground was gone and the only thing you could lean on was the eye contact that you had with Keefe's ice blue eyes. My lower part of me flinched. Keefe inched his leg in between mine. I leaned against the locker more when Keefe put his arms on the locker, where my waist was. He still didn't break eye contact. He smirked and backed away.
"See you tonight." And Keefe winked. He walked away. Before he could go around the corner, he walked back to me and he said,
"If you want to be off on some days, you have to do something I want you to do. Deal?" Keefe traced his finger down my cheek, and onto my neck where my collar was. As he got to my collar, he lifted his finger And examined it. Then he traced his tongue. I gulped. Then he walked away.

I started to walk home, and when I got home, I asked my parents if I could go.
"We don't care what happens. Go ahead. Break an arm or a leg. Do whatever you want." My mom said carelessly.
"Oh.. o-okay."  I stuttered. See, since I'm not smart like Linh, they don't care about me because they think I'm not going to be successful anyways.
Ping. Bully texted you. He said, "u going?"
Ye
U sure?
Yes? .....
K. It's on 37th Avenue. The mansion's number is 5678 Sencen.
K should I bring anything?
Ye ur pj's and a change of clothes, if u wanna change.
Oki

I shut my phone off. Huh. Funny thing.... this time Keefe didn't curse me. He didn't threaten me. And why the heck am I so excited?