The sleepover...

I got to their door, and Keefe already opened it. Serena grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me into the house.
"Say the first game that comes to your mind!" She yelled.
"Truth or Dare!" I said quickly. What? It was the first thing that came to my mind.
"Noooooo. I wanna play spiiinnn theeese boottleeee." Said a drunk Keefe. Wow. I didn't even know that they had alcohol here. He sat down in one of the designer chairs. He dumped some more into his glass cup. Serena slapped it out of his hand.
"Thanks Serena. I could have drunk too- *burp* - much." Keefe said less drunk. He smiled. He saw me and raised his eyebrows.

"Soooooooooooooo..... LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!!!!!!" Everyone cheered after Keefe said it. We sat in a circle, and rI sat between Serena and Keefe. They didn't talk to eachother a lot.
"What'd he do." I asked Serena.
"We broke up this morning." Keefe answered. Serena secretly stuck up the middle finger to him. I snickered.
"Looks like we've got another girl in here." Keefe said. I gulped.

If Keefe and Serena broke up this morning, why did Keefe act like that at dismissal?
"Why does everyone think I'm girly?" I asked stupidly.
"Because you act like a girl." Keefe said. "And if you were a girl I would totally date you." He blushed. I realized something.
"Wait you have a crush on Linh?" I yelled at him.
"What? No! I don't have a crush on her!" Keefe didn't blush when he said that.
"Keefe, you do realize that she's literally a girl version of me right?" I said to him. He looked away, but even with both of us looking opposite directions, we both knew that both of us were blushing.
"Anyways, lets play spin the bottle!" Keefe finally said.

Serena spun the bottle and it landed on me. Keefe looked at both of us and said,
"We all have ONE skip.... if you don't want to skip that's fine..." he looked at me when he said the last part.
"I'll skip. Sorry Serena. Hehe, I just don't really feel comfy kissing a friend." I laughed.
"It's fine. And thanks for using your skip instead of making me use mine." We both smiled.
"My turn!" Wylie spun the bottle and it landed on a girl that I didn't know. He kissed her on the cheek. She giggled. But Wylie didn't look comfy. I knew he had a crush on Linh. He brought her flowers when she broke her arm, and the way he dragged her, he wasn't rough. He was gentle.

Everyone went, until I realized that Keefe hadn't went yet, at all.
"Hey Keefe! You haven't went at all! Your turn! You still have a skip." I told him. He shrugged and he spun the bottle. It landed on me. He smirked and kissed me. Right on the lips. It lasted for about 7 seconds, and I blushed so hard after that. Keefe was normal. He was all chill and cool, and I was curled up in a ball.
"Wait.... Keefe. You had a skip." Serena said slowly. Her eyes widened and she smiled sneakily after that.
"I guess I just forgot." Keefe said sarcastically. He leaned back on the couch we shared.
"Um... I think we should stop the game for now. Tam seems scared. Keefe why don't you comfort him?" Serena said. I glared at her. She just shrugged and smirked. Keefe pulled me to him so I was leaning on him. He had my head on his neck and had his arm around my shoulder. He sighed with satisfaction. I blushed and just let him hold me. Soon I fell asleep...

I  hear muffled voices.
"Keefe, I dare you to lick Tam's neck." Some person said. I felt something wet lick my neck. I stirred awake, and remembered I was in Keefe's arms. I pushed him gently away. He pulled me towards him again.
"Do you want to sleep?" Keefe asked gently but it had me a bit suspicious.
"Mhmhm." I nodded subconsciously. I was picked up and set on a bed. Someone came next to me and stroked my hair. I knew it was Keefe. We both covered ourselves with the covers and I scooted to the other side of the bed, away from Keefe. But that didn't stop him from spooning me. I let him do it. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put my hands over his hands. I held them. He was gentle with me, not squishing me, or beating me up. I turned around and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He just followed along. We pulled away.
"I have control Keefe." I whispered. Even in the dark I could see him blush.

——next day at school——

Keefe's POV

"Fitz, oh my god. I didn't know Tam was like that. I can't even sit down properly. He can really push me over my limits." I said. Fitz looked totally refreshed, but I was so tired from last night.
"He was so innocent at first and then after that his innocence was just like, gone! And then I was the one who turned innocent! I don't know, but I'm so scared." I told Fitz again.
"Mhmhm But you can beat him up no problem and you're scared? I'm not encouraging you to beat us up at all, but you shouldn't be that scared. Oh and you're squishing me too hard." He added. I let go and apologized.

"Keefe, I still can't believe you trusted him so fast to act like that! Usually when someone has that relationship with you, it means you trust them, or you're terribly scared of them." Fitz said while we were walking to class.
"I know. I don't know what I was thinking." I shivered. But I blushed because Tam came into my mind and last night, I had to admit, was the best, but the one moment that contained me feeling very anxious and innocent. I just followed along with what Tam was doing and I was just encouraging him to do more.

I was scared but I liked it...