Chapter 4

I grabbed his wrist and drank a lot of blood. Then everything went black.

I woke up on my bed with a really bad handache. Then I saw Jasper sitting on my desk again. "Hey. How do you feel?" All I could say was "I dont know." Because I really didnt know how I felt.

I sat up from my bed and held my head. Jasper laughed and said "I know how you feel, thats excatly how I felt." "Was I drunk or something?"

"No. Your a vampire now!" And he put his hands up like jazz hands.

I'm not a vampire

I got up from my bed and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red! They werent blue anymore, they were red! "What the hell did my parents say when they saw you carrying me in?!" I said. "They didnt even see me carry you in. When you passed out, I text your dad from your phone and said 'Hey Dad, Jasper and I are going to walk home.' I didnt want your Dad to think I hurt you, if I just carried you in from the house."

I was still looking in the mirror. "What am I going to do about my eyes?" I said. He chuckled "Just relax and they will change on there own."

I heard a knock on the door. Jasper and I looked at each other. I opened it a little. It was Bella. I said "Bella, I can't talk now." "I know, I want to talk Jasper." And she pushed the door opened. I said "Jasper this is Bella,Bella this is-" "I know Brooklyn." She said. Jasper laughed. He jumped off the desk and sat on the floor. Bella jumped on his lap. Jasper said "She can stay here for a little while. After all I am sleeping over." Bella's eyes lit up. She screamed "You are?!" I asked "You are?"

He looked at me and smiled "We need to umm talk about something." "Oh okay." I said. Bella asked "Can I talk about the thing with you guys too." Jasper said "We cant, its only for 16 year olds and older." Bella gave him the puppy dog face and Jasper started tickling here.

What the hell is going on here!?

He started laughing and said "Alright Bella, I will see you in the morning."

The whole time they were doing this, I was standing by the door. It was so weird. When Bella left the room I shut the door and started walking towards my bed. But then Jasper patted his lap, so I can sit on it.

So I sat on his lap and he held me very close. "Your eyes are very pretty." He said. "What color are they?" I said in shock.

"They are blue. I guess you are relaxing." He said. I felt my face heat up.

He started to get closer to me. "Wait." I said "Were you going to kiss me?" He laughed and said "Ya, why? I am not aloud to or something?"

"No no its just that I've never had my first kiss before. Or does the vampire bite count as a kiss?"

He just laughed. He pulled me closer and kissed me. It was great.

I wanted his lips on mine all day long.

We pulled apart. He said "How was that?" I didn't have any words.

Amazing

He laughed again and said "But really, this time we need to talk about something important. And I thought the kiss was amazing too."

What does he need to tell me?

"We can talk about it here or we can talk about it somewhere else." He said

I said "We can umm talk about it here, I guess."

Now I'm scared.