Chapter 16

He says "Bella is not controlling him anymore." 

I think my heart is in my stomach.

"W-what?" I try to say

"Alright so here's the story, I was woken up by Jasper screaming." He says "I listened to what Richard was saying and he saw saying 'Oh Jasper is now part of my team blah blah blah.' or something like that because then I was scared that my Dad was going to hear me or something so I ran upstairs laying back onto the broken bed with you."

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Wait so now Jasper is part of Richard and Bella's team?" I ask

"Yup. I guess we are now a team."

My stomach is now filled with butterflies. Why?

Then I noticed he was still holding my hand.

His Grandma came out of the bathroom saying "Okay now tell me the story."

And that's when Chase began the whole story of what happened with me, and my powers. And Jasper and Axel. But, mostly his Dad.

There was a lot of "Ohhs and Ahhs. And how could your father do that?"

But then the question that really got my attention was "Now that Jasper is now on your father's team, are you two like, dating."

She had a grin from ear to ear and her fangs were showing.

I just looked up in shock. But Chase just looked at his Grandma cooly and said "Ya I guess you would say that."

I want to say something but I cant becasue the words are not coming out of my mouth.

Chase looks at me and  laughs "Okay." He says and stands up "Lets go upstairs so we can get ready-"

"No." His Grandma cuts him off "I want to talk to her."

Chase looks confused and says "Okay." and he sit back down.

His Grandma doesnt look impressed. "Chase, alone. I would like to speak with her alone."

I smile. I don't want to laugh becasue I think that would be rude.

His face turns red. "Oh okay." He gets up really fast and runs upstairs.

His Grandma looks at me and says "We really didnt get to meet. My name is Amelia."

"Hi." I all I could asy because this is really weird. "Do you want to know what my power is?" She asks me "Yes." I whisper for some unknown reason. She holds my hand and her eyes roll back. "Are you okay?" I ask a little louder now.
 I pull my hand back and her eyes go back to normal. "I was trying to see your past and your future." She says "Thats my power."

"Oh! Sorry, sorry." She grabs my hand again and her eyes roll back. Then she takes a sharp breath and looks me straight in the eye. "Oh honey, I know how you feel about Jasper." "You do?" I ask

"Yes." She says "You don't want to go out with Chase because Jasper turned you into a vampire and he was your first real love. But, I wouldnt want to hang out with a person that would throw me against the wall."

I never really thought of it that way with him turning me into a vampire. But about the rest of the stuff she is right.

"And in your future." She says getting closer now "I think you will like it very very much."

I feel my eyes grow wider, "Tell me."

She exhales a laugh and says "Alright-" She is cutt off by Chase yelling "Gram! Where are your sheets?" And I hear him coming down the stairs. His Grandma says "I guess you will have to find out."

"No! Please tell me!" I whine like a 4 year old. She laughs and walks upstairs.

I sit there and wait. For a little while.

His grandma comes downstairs, looks out thw window and says "Well, look what time it is. Its getting late. You two should be going to bed. Goodnight." Then she winks at me.

What the hell was that?! I walk upstairs quickly because this woman is a little weird. I walk up to the bedroom door and its closed.

I don't know what to do, so I knock. Nobody anwsers.

So I walk in the room and whisper "Hello?" It did get really dark outside. How long were we here for? It seemed like only an hour.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when someone grabs me from behind. I gasp. "What the-"

Its a boy.

He twist me around.

Its so dark I can't see his face. I guess the person sees my face becasue then he says "Don't worry its only me." We shuffle towards the window and the moon light shines right on his face.

Oh my gosh...... its amazing. I feel like I'm in a movie

Then he leans his face into my neck, "My Grandma read my future too." I pull back "Really, what did she say?"

He hugs me. My face is in his chest when he says "That we will be together."

I like how that sounds. :)

"But." He says "Jasper will try to take you away from me. And I promise on my Grandpa, that will not happen."

I hug him tighter. He breaks away and puts a hand threw his hair. "What wrong?" I ask. He is walking towards the wall. He doesnt look at me when he talks

"I just don't want to loose you. You are now so important to me for some reason, I-I just don't know. Its hard to explain."

Then he practically runs to me. He grabbs my waist, picks me up and kisses me like it will be the last time I see him.

I feel so safe with him. I wrap my legs around him.

I want to be with him forever.